Likely Intentional Desperate Females In Grocery Store Late at Night

I have worked in a grocery store all my adult life , many years overnight. This has led to some sightings. Here are the best two.

It was late, about 2AM when this attractive young female came into the grocery store I was working in. She was thin with shoulder length brown hair.

She immediately did something odd. She jumped up and sat on one of the registers, tightly crossing her legs, looking rather apprehensive. Being naive about other people‘s possible interest in pee I didn’t think much else about it, except wonder if she had to pee badly.  I believed she would ask to use the restroom, unless she was like me very shy about admitting having to go. I hoped for some desperation, but didn't think anybody else understood.

She asked for a pack of cigarettes, which I went to get. She stood, but still looked nervous. As I rang up her order she sort of casually crossed her legs again.

I noticed, and hoped to see further signs of about to wet desperation (my favorite part next to wetting).She paid took several steps, her back now to me. She stopped and stood stock still, and said “oh I have to pee real badly” With that she let go a torrent of pee without any further attempt to stop it.

From behind I could see the sudden wetness spread quickly from her crotch, down both legs .I was surprised that she made no attempt to stop the flow. She peed hard for a good minute, with pee soaking her jeans, dripping off the end of her pant legs onto the floor. In addition it dripped directly from her crotch to the floor.

Obviously she had been holding it for a long time, and needed to go badly. I think she planned this, but may have waited a bit too long and almost wet herself prematurely before she wanted, as she was leaving.

This was way before I discovered fellow pee fans on the internet, so I had no idea people might deliberately put themselves in a situation to wet themselves in public.  I thought it odd that she peed like that, but although I enjoyed it, I didn’t recognize her as a possible Omorashi fan at the time. She left immediately without a word. I didn’t have the nerve (I wonder if I would now).to approaches her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second incident involves a couple .

The grocery store I worked in at the time was open all night. About 1:30 AM a young couple, in their twenties, came in and split up to quickly gather the items they needed. In addition to stocking the shelves, part of my duties was to run the cash register when the infrequent customer came in late at night. I also had to keep an eye on them to discourage shoplifting. As I looked down the aisle the female was in, I noticed she was standing with her legs tightly crossed as she examined a box of cereal. This could be interesting, I thought, although   standing cross-legged is not an absolute sign of desperation. I returned to the front of the store. She came up front a few minutes later and said “I have to go to the bathroom real bad “! I looked up and she was standing hunched over, legs tightly crossed her hand buried in her crouch. She ran down the aisle bent over at the waist. That surely got my full attention! Without being too obvious followed her partway down the aisle. From my vantage point I could see her around the corner at the back of the store. She again was standing stock still, bent forward legs crossed, both hands holding her crouch. I thought: She is peeing in her pants, which caused a stirring in my loins! A few minutes later she returned to the front of the store with her boyfriend to pay for their purchases. Being that it was winter the upper part of her pants was hidden by her coat; so I could not see the wet spot that had to be there. She said to her boyfriend “I have to pee badly”. He asked her if she wanted to go here, but she responded no I can wait. He asked her a second time, same response. She no longer showed any signs of desperation. They left the store so I never knew the outcome; did she make it home without any further peeing in her pants. My imagination says she was doing a pee pee dance for him as he unlocked the car door. My Omorashi mind wondered if they had been out, and she had been holding it for a long time in order to pee in her pants for him However, misjudged the time it would take to shop, thus she had a little accident wetting at least her panties if not the crouch of her pants. If not that perhaps part of the thrill for them was to let me see part of the show. In any event I certainly enjoyed it. I always wonder how and where, she peed for him.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I work for a food store too and I saw some desperation women too.  I used to clean rest rooms at work too. I love cleaning ladies room at work all the time. Women come in desperation and ask if they can use it.

I would walk out and shut door and let them go. On time I had a lady stand by the door and I was not finish cleaning the floor to the ladies room. She walked in the stall anyway and went I heard her go.

I had a co worker walk and say I dont care if you dont walk out I have pee. I heard her pee in the stall that day. I was waiting to punch in one day and I saw to young women walk by and say they have to pee bad.

• Like 2