Pee Dream Becomes Real

Usually when I am desperate to pee while sleeping I dream that I am endlessly hunting for a toilet. I finally find one in some out of the way place; it is old and, in poor condition, but due to my desperation I go anyway. But since I did not really pee I get no relief, and start the process all over again.

Last night was different. I dreamt I was in bed and had to pee very badly. I was lying on my back knees up and my feet flat on the bed.  I was squeezing my dick with my hand both of which were between my legs, for added leverage.

Then I awoke, feeling that my bladder was extremely stretched, and I actually was squeezing my dick and rapidly squirming my legs back and forth, pressing them tightly together on my hand /penis trying to hold in my pee. The “dream” was actually happening. My dick was pee swollen and the pressure at my pee hole was so intense, I knew I was about to start peeing. As much as I enjoyed that sensation, I did not want to wet the bed, something I have never done.

I jumped up and hurried to the bathroom, squeezing myself the entire way. As soon as I entered the bathroom, I felt warm wetness on my hand, and a lite patter of pee hitting the floor. I let go as soon as I approached the toilet and had a long and powerful pee. Damn that was close.

• Like 1

Many times ive dreamt of having a pee,only to wake up in a wet patch.I do remember once dreaming of having the nicest warmest gentle pee i ever had,yet sadly it was a wet patch,and uncomfortable "morning glory"...