Most Impressive Backseat Piss Part 2

I love this idea, but I still find it amazing that your car doesn't smell after so many uses as a toilet.   The pee must go somewhere - either into the seat cushion or through the seat cushion gaps and underneath.   Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I don't think I'd be willing to try it in my car - although I have fabric seats, so it is a bit different.  If a woman offered to pee on my seats then I'd be very much torn as I'd be desperate to see them do it, but I would be very worried about clean up.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I love this idea, but I still find it amazing that your car doesn't smell after so many uses as a toilet.   The pee must go somewhere - either into the seat cushion or through the seat cushion gaps and underneath.   Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I don't think I'd be willing to try it in my car - although I have fabric seats, so it is a bit different.  If a woman offered to pee on my seats then I'd be very much torn as I'd be desperate to see them do it, but I would be very worried about clean up.

After those 2 monster pees I’m noticing a slight smell, it turns me on. Not quite a piss smell but an engine antifreeze smell but not antifreeze, coming from the backseat. Putting your nose in the seat cracks and corners, a slight ammonia smell. All of that piss had to go somewhere like you said. I’m sure some soaked through to the cushion and I’m sure some evaporated with it being so hot and the piss being mostly alcohol.

I am going to remove the backseat, clean beneath the seat and re-clean and condition the leather.

Edited by Starks2010
Forgot something
  • Like 1