Has anyone measured their bladder size?

Riley

Since this is a club about tiny bladders I figured I would start by making a post about bladder size xD

My bladder is usually around 200mL in size. yes I know it's tiny xD

If you want to measure and post your results post away!

• 2 weeks later...

I once took a 30 oz Gatorade bottle and marked it off by 1 oz increments to do some measuring. Here's what I found:

2-3oz - first feeling that I need to take a leak

4-6oz - next feeling, a little more urgent

10-12oz - first feeling of desperation

18-20oz - under normal circumstances, like driving or at work, this is where I better take a leak or I will have a problem. But if I'm alone, drinking, and have time to play, it goes like this:

24 oz - bladder spasm - have to hold myself or sit on my dick

26-28 oz - second bladder spasm, I have to be very dedicated to get much farther. Can't even think straight by this point. I can't even maintain an erection.

30 oz (887ml according to Bing conversion) - just about my personal best. Had to lie on my back and squeeze myself to get to this point.

Only once can I remember topping that. I filled the bottle, emptied it, and got a few more oz into it. That was a night I had way more beer than I should have. I was on my computer looking for pictures of girls pissing, and between the beer and a good batch I found, I got distracted. I suddenly realized I started pissing, so I put a shirt over my dick and ran to the bathroom to grab the bottle. I was so absorbed I lost track of my bladder.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, PissDude said:

I once took a 30 oz Gatorade bottle and marked it off by 1 oz increments to do some measuring. Here's what I found:

2-3oz - first feeling that I need to take a leak

4-6oz - next feeling, a little more urgent

10-12oz - first feeling of desperation

18-20oz - under normal circumstances, like driving or at work, this is where I better take a leak or I will have a problem. But if I'm alone, drinking, and have time to play, it goes like this:

24 oz - bladder spasm - have to hold myself or sit on my dick

26-28 oz - second bladder spasm, I have to be very dedicated to get much farther. Can't even think straight by this point. I can't even maintain an erection.

30 oz (887ml according to Bing conversion) - just about my personal best. Had to lie on my back and squeeze myself to get to this point.

Only once can I remember topping that. I filled the bottle, emptied it, and got a few more oz into it. That was a night I had way more beer than I should have. I was on my computer looking for pictures of girls pissing, and between the beer and a good batch I found, I got distracted. I suddenly realized I started pissing, so I put a shirt over my dick and ran to the bathroom to grab the bottle. I was so absorbed I lost track of my bladder.

Wow that's really good!! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1