My earliest golden shower fantasy.

Scratch card entry for golden shower, @Sophie

I am going to share what is the earliest golden shower fantasy I can ever remember having. I was pretty young at the time with a sexy as fuck German girlfriend into wearing long dresses and skirts. I was too in the closet to risk coming out about my fetish at the time so nothing like this happened. But I imagined her - dress hoisted with panties removed - squatting over my face and pissing. I'd fantasise the loud hissing and the feel of her hot piss splashing down upon my face. And I used to fantasise opening my mouth and drinking it to her delight.

Back then, my fantasies focussed more upon golden showers and piss drinking, but naughty pissing was always there waiting to be focussed upon. For example, I mostly fantasised this happening in the middle of me bedroom with her piss inevitably therefore also soaking the carpet, though I sometimes fantasised her pissing on me on the sofa, on the bed, or in the bath.

My favourite golden shower fantasies today include having some gorgeous lady squatting upon the edge of a table in front of which I am sitting and pissing on my head. I also get off on the idea of standing upon the table myself with her sitting in front of it, and pissing on her head. And there is one of my long term favourites - a naked lady standing astride me hands on hips in my carpeted living room, and pissing on me there.

• Like 1