Scratchcard wetting entry

This is my first foray into @Sophie's scratch card competition.

A true anecdote about wetting - which didn't quite happen but was being openly suggested so I think qualifies.

It was a time of mis-spent youth and I and several other young guys and girls were sat against the wall in a large alcoved doorway of a school, smoking a joint.

One of the girls - wearing jeans and sitting against the wall with her knees up - mentioned that she needed a pee. Her friend suggested she go down into the nearby woods but the girl in need pointed out that young lads were playing in there and might see her.

She then said, "Why can't I just do it here."

Her friend grinned and said, "Go on then". So the desperate girl put on a smirk and went motionless and silent with the beginnings of a grin, looking as if she was about to - or was seriously contemplating - pissing right there in her jeans.

Several thought this funny. Her friend was gazing towards her crotch with a huge smirk as if awaiting the spectacle. It looked like she was actually going to wet herself on purpose right there in front of us all. But sadly she decided not to, instead imitating a hissing noise for a short while, after which her friend asked ,"Is that it?"

The girl said something about not wanting to have to go home to get changed, and in the end risked going into the woods.

But for a while there she was seriously thinking of doing it. Fueled a few fantasies of mine at the time, I can tell you. One I used to nurture involved her squatting fully clothed upon my bed and pissing through her jeans there. She was the inspiration for several wetting in naughty places fantasies I nurtured for a while.

• Like 2

Definitely qualifies Steve 🙂

Lovely account, even if it didn't actually include a wetting. I've been in that situation a couple of times myself where a friend has been dared to wet herself, and she will go along with it for a while before bottling it at the last second. If I was lucky i'd see the smallest of wet circles.