What is your “go to” fantasy while having sex with your partner?

So, what is your can’t-miss fantasy, thoughts, or visualization when you are having sex, and are ready to have you orgasm(s)??   Not what you think of when masturbating, but when having sex.

For me, I can’t start building to orgasm without triggering by thinking of one of my handful of go-to thoughts that get me off.  Being the good hubby, I try to hold off until my wife has had her usually numerous orgasms.  

Go-to thought #1, in no particular order, is just playing a mental tape of my wife pissing noisily in the toilet, which I’ve heard so many times. The muffled hissing sound, and knowing my dick is right there, well, that usually does the trick. 

Go-to thought #2, is the taste of her pussy in my mouth, and knowing that at least a tiny bit of this may be her pee. Since I always go down on her before sex, this is ready to go when I need. 

I have some more, not all pee related, but would love to hear others’ “money-shot” thoughts that cause the pull of the orgasmic trigger, so to speak. 

• Hot 2

@Jamezzz3189

A thread like this is marvellou, but I think it should be moved to the "pee talk" section, it's simply more fitting there

Personally, I do not fantasize when I make sex, unless I got distracted!!! Alex fuck me hard to a level hard to imagine, not only he is muscular, but also mastered the Tantra, and fucks me like he has to pull out the war he has inside

So, I simply cum and cum and cum until I can't get it anymore ahahahaha

I am sure this thread will become one of the hottest

Just ask a Mod to move it!

A kiss!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
10 hours ago, Jamezzz3189 said:

Oh I’m still getting used to this site.  Mod please feel free to move this to pee talk forum. Thanks Spy !  You sound like a fun loving girl !

I love to have fun

You'll get to know me... I got so many things posted around… videos of myself pissing places… nude pics… and many more serious stuff… just ask...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I usually start with a fantasy of my wife needing relief. I probably should, but haven't discussed it with her. I did tell my ex-wife about this, and she used it against me so I'm not exactly comfortable bringing it up again. But I imagine my wife needing to pee, or remembering times she did that I wish I could have mentioned it. Or, I think to girls in my past or videos or pictures I've seen of women pissing. I get up early and often sex usually happens late at night, so I just go to the most powerful thing I can think of.

• Hot 1
On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:47 AM, PissDude said:

I usually start with a fantasy of my wife needing relief. I probably should, but haven't discussed it with her. I did tell my ex-wife about this, and she used it against me so I'm not exactly comfortable bringing it up again. But I imagine my wife needing to pee, or remembering times she did that I wish I could have mentioned it. Or, I think to girls in my past or videos or pictures I've seen of women pissing. I get up early and often sex usually happens late at night, so I just go to the most powerful thing I can think of.

It's romantic!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1