Delivering the papers

Has any one else done this  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Has any one else done this

At one time I delivered the morning papers for a local newsagent. Some times in summer I would wear shorts with my penis hanging down one leg with the tip just below the leg hem. Now if I was dressed this way if I needed to piss I would just stop spread my legs and let it flow. When it finished I would just walk on leaving a large puddle of urine behind me. On one occaision I was in an hurry so I let it flow as I walked leaving a long line of drips.

• Hot 1

I'll pee pretty much anywhere outside and I've tried peeing whilst riding my bike, but I find it very difficult to get started. I have managed it a few times. The first was when it was lashing down with rain and I was already soaked. Whilst coasting on a downhill section I managed to release my bladder and further soak my black trousers. The second time it was dry and I was wearing shorts. I pulled the leg to the side and poked my penis out, then lifted up slightly so there was no pressure from the seat. I managed to pee a stream along the track through the woods, but I could only do it whilst coasting. The third time was pretty much a repeat of the second time. I did find it slightly easier each time, but I have to have a very full bladder.

However, there are many times, when I haven't peed on the bike, but I have stopped the bike and put one leg down, leant slightly to that side and peed in the gutter at the side of the road. Sometimes cars have gone past whilst I've been doing that. I have also lost count of how many times I have stopped the bike, got off and peed by a tree/gate/wall etc.

• Like 1