Last night a female friend of mine and I went to the drive in movie. She’s peed on me before, and really enjoys it at that. She’s made a piss pool on my backseat also, all mentioned in previous stories.

During the movie she mentions having to pee. I reminded her that my backseat is her mobile ladies room. Told her to hop on back there, pulled her white jeans down and handle her business.

She didn’t want to piss on the seat. She wanted to piss on me. I wanted her to piss on me too because she can piss something serious. I also wanted her to use the backseat because I love the sound of her hard stream of warm urine hitting the leather, then the pool up in the low spot of the seat with 2-3 soggy napkins sitting in the pool.

The movie ended, there was a line of cars trying to exit. I usually wait for the rush to be over before I move. I asked if she was sure she didn’t want to use the backseat. She wanted to relieve herself on me, and also made a comment about she may pee on herself in the time it took to squeeze back there. Another comment was made by her that when she really has to pee she gets real wet down there.

We leave the theater, she holds her pee the ride, about 20 minutes, back to her place. We arrive at her place, go in her carpeted bedroom, she tells me to lay in the corner. She removed her tight, white jeans, and black, silk panties, exposing her smoothly shaved, real pretty vagine with a small triangle hair pat. I’m ready, she then unplugs the night light that was plugged in over my head and moves it and does something else. I ask her, “I thought you had to pee? You’re doing too much”. 

She comes over and squats so low that she is basically sitting on my chin, and starts urinating in my mouth with a nice hissing sound. I’m drinking it, she’s pissing on my neck, chin, in my mouth, my face, my eyes. It was great!

I was so anxious to eat her I start licking when I thought she was finished and she’d continue pissing. She’s pissing all on her carpet. Finally! Finally, she finished. She was so wet while she was going on me, even her balloon knot was wet. 

I feasted on her until she came and got up off of me. I was hard, she was feeling me through my shorts, I took off my wet wife beater t-shirt, dropped my shorts and fitted boxer briefs, rolled on a Magnum and started jack hammering her. 

When I say I am going to do something, it is written in stone. I keep my word always. I told her I was going to drizzle her and make her look like a cinnamon bun. When I couldn’t take it anymore, I snatched out, pulled the Magnum off and jizzed all on her right leg, inner tight, on the stomach portion of her black shirt, then I squeezed the last bit of icing on her.

I laid beside her, we talked a bit, then I took my pissy self home. She had put a towel on the carpet where she pissed to soak up the piss. That towel was about saturated. 

When I left it was about peak piss hours for The Lot. I debated on stopped but my under car cam was at the house charging and I had enough pee action for the night, and I was relieved. 

After arriving home at just after 2am I hung my wet wife beater up to dry so I can put it up with the other pissed on tank top. 

• Hot 2
  • 1 month later...