A Sign To Go To THE LOT (No reportable peeing)

I had a date night on Friday night. Being I was going to a late movie that started at 9pm I did not plan on visiting The Lot though in the back of my mind I knew at least one pair of waitresses would piss there.

To my surprise, The Lot I always speak of on here made a brief appearance in the movie. The front of The Lot was showed in the movie. Again, it was brief, and a night shot, but you could make it out. The movie was Super Fly, the remake.

So after the movie I came home and slept for about an hour and a half then got up and went to The Lot where I spent a little over two hours. In the far, dark corner of the lot I saw a female run into the small wooded, grassy area. Too far for details or description. I did not leave my post because I know as soon as I did the waitresses would come.

No women peed behind the bus, 2 dudes did though, one peed twice. I didn’t even see any used napkins littered on the ground. The Lot wasn’t all that crowded so maybe a quiet night at the hookah bar.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

In the far, dark corner of the lot I saw a female run into the small wooded, grassy area.

I witness situations like this sometimes

They can strike imagination...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1