Since I'm new to this site, I'd like to tell you about Janie. We still talk but no longer a couple. We had a long distance relationship for 20 some odd years (very long story). In addition to working for a large drug company as an Event Planner, she was also a plus size model. Maybe I should describe her physical appearance. Janie is a natural blonde, 5'7" double D tits, a narrow waist and a very large perfectly round ass! She's drop dead gorgeous, and has a voice as sweet as honey. She's one of those women who bats her eyelashes, and talks real sweet and gets out of traffic tickets, never pays for upgrading or changing flight dates.....yeah one of those.

I met her on a fishing dock in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. I was night fishing for Pompano which were running. She walks up behind me and says "Excuse me Sir, what kind of fish do you catch here? So I started telling her, after 15 minutes or so of talking she excused herself and started walking to the end of a 200 yard pier. Watching that woman walk was like poetry in motion....at that very moment my little voice in my head said "Hey dumbass! If you let that woman get away...yer the biggest Moron in the world!" As she walked back, I stopped her, reached into my cooler dumped out all of my shrimp (bait) and told her that buying her a drink was way more important than catching fish! She walked with me to my car, where I threw the cooler and fishing rods in, and we beat a path to the nearest bar, which happened to be about 100 feet from the entrance to the Pier (convenient huh?) Anyway, a couple of drinks later and it was instant Chemistry! Being the Southern Gentleman that I am...I invited her for a walk on the beach. We walked for a half, three quarters of a mile, me telling jokes and making her laugh. We came upon a hotel that had Hobie Cats (catamaran sailboats) beached for their guests. We laid down on one, and as the action got hotter I pulled her on top of me pulled her loose cotton shorts to the side to find out she wasn't wearing panties! (Come to find out she never did....didn't even own a pair) she was on her knees straddling my head while I dined on her sweet dripping pussy. After bring her to quite a few orgasms, she decided we needed to get out of there...I think she saw people watching us from their balconies.

On the way back, she declared that she had to pee. I told her to take her shorts off, and while she was bending down I peeled mine off as well exposing my painfully hard cock to her. I told her to pee right where she was standing, she spread her legs and started to pee. As soon as the first drops appeared I pulled her to me and put one leg between her thighs. She looked at me quizzically, and I said....go ahead. This beautiful woman kind of shrugged her shoulder, and proceed to soak my entire leg and balls with her pee! After she finished I stepped back and she said "Well that was interesting!" I replied "Well I kind of figured after eating that sweet pussy of yours for an hour, I figured anything that came out of it was sweet as well!"

Turns out, she lived in Pennsylvania and came to Florida every couple of months and stayed at the hotel a block down from the Pier on the beach, and had been doing so for almost 10 years, and until that night had never walked down the Pier! Go figure. There are more adventures to come, I just felt it necessary to lay the ground work for everyone. Stay tuned! It gets wild from here!

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

Nice one, and lucky guy. Wow

Welcome to the forum, and apologies for the delay. First postings, especially longish ones like stories, do often go into a moderation queue awaiting approval by mods, but that will soon cease once you get more postings in.

That was a very lucky encounter and it sounds like your willingness to risk asking her to pee on the beach and then pulling her to you whilst peeing turned out for the best. If you hadn't done that, who knows whether you would have ever had pee encounters. On the other hand, it could have all gone wrong if she had reacted thinking you were weird and you might never have seen her again. I think so many people are reluctant to broach the subject as they are worried about the response and miss out as a result - you obviously didn't have any problem with that and got an excellent response.

• Like 1