Piss in Asshole/ Pussy

Well, in all honesty, I have experience on both sides of this, though only with another guy. I had a gay friend I used to mess around with, and he sometimes liked to play with pee. We started out just holding each other's cocks while we peed, then got into peeing on each other's cocks. Then, he asked me to piss in his asshole after sex one time, so I told him I would, but he had to do it for me next. So we filled up with water and went for it. In my opinion, it felt absolutely wonderful on both ends.

• Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser

I've tried to pee several times inside of both the pussy and the anus but just can't pee with a hardon while my dick is also being squeezed tight by being inside a tight opening. Peeing on a pussy, clit, or asshole though is really hot, as is receiving pee on my brown eye.

• 4 months later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Extremely hot watching freshly deposited cum being ejected from the female asshole. Usually enough air is injected to make several juicy farts add to the fun

• 3 years later...