So I woke up this morning and I really had to go Pee.  But I decided that I wanted to hold it in and go shopping.  While I was shopping I was holding onto my crotch the entire time I’m pretty sure people knew that I needed to pee.  But I kept on going when I left the store I drove to a convenience store and bought a bottle of water and I chugged the entire thing.  Then I want grocery shopping.  And that’s when the urge really increased—.  So I bought a pack of diapers and after the line I went to go put one on in the bathroom.  I took my moist panties off and made sure no one was in the bathroom I put a diaper on -   Put my pants to the side  and started peeing in my diaper then it started leaking on the floor but I didn’t care I continued to go potty  until my entire diaper was soaked and the floor.  Then I put on a another diaper on top of my wet one  put my sweatpants back on and walked to my car. I put some plastic bags down on the seat and drove home in a soaked diaper

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
43 minutes ago, Wetashley said:

So I woke up this morning and I really had to go Pee.  But I decided that I wanted to hold it in and go shopping.  While I was shopping I was holding onto my crotch the entire time I’m pretty sure people knew that I needed to pee.  But I kept on going when I left the store I drove to a convenience store and bought a bottle of water and I chugged the entire thing.  Then I want grocery shopping.  And that’s when the urge really increased—.  So I bought a pack of diapers and after the line I went to go put one on in the bathroom.  I took my moist panties off and made sure no one was in the bathroom I put a diaper on -   Put my pants to the side  and started peeing in my diaper then it started leaking on the floor but I didn’t care I continued to go potty  until my entire diaper was soaked and the floor.  Then I put on a another diaper on top of my wet one  put my sweatpants back on and walked to my car. I put some plastic bags down on the seat and drove home in a soaked diaper

Well written for being your first post

Just one thing: a diaper that got filled that quickly?

Anyway, welcome!!!;*

• Like 1
On 13/01/2018 at 6:49 PM, Wetashley said:

Oh my you are brave!!  Lolol    I don't mean that in a bad way. I would have flooded the entire street. Lol

• Like 1