My first time with desperation and wetting.

Guest UnabashedUser

Exceedingly well written and hot -- hot-- hot!  Great photo too.  You've got my attention for sure and I'll be awaiting further stories with anticipation.

Love the feelings you get with enjoying the hot piss as it flows and warms different areas of your body and the use of the heated words --raw and gutteral hits me where I live.  I enjoy writing about such activities also, and of course participating.

Before I met my wife who is now my pee-partner, I would sometimes take a leisurely masturbation/pee break like this:

Did this as a teenager a few times. Work up a good pee and get a condom and install it on your cock over a bathroom sink. Use the sink to support the condom. Piss into the condom filling it up. The condom will hold it all if you use the sink to support the weight of it. Hold the rim of the condom so it doesn't pull off your cock. Then masturbate and cum into the hot piss. Feeling that hot pee on the head of your cock when u cum is amazing, and so is seeing your load rush into the piss. Even more fun if a girl helps you.

image.png.a3640837f59fffab1981342cb127229f.png

Edited by UnabashedUser

Thank you for the kind words Unabashed, awesome you liked it! Raw & gutteral is definitely my thing, lol! :6_smile: I have a few more  stored up that I may post soon, working on one currently. This one was a bit hasty in writing; I strained my shoulder on Sat. night & it was giving me a nasty headache, but writing did help distract me from the discomfort. I hope for the next ones to be of better quality.

Hmmm, that story was quite enjoyable! Interesting all the ways that men can get up to mischief that women can't. ;) Your posts of the fun you & your lovely wife get up to are inspiring, to say the least..I've enjoyed them all so far! :D

• 2 weeks later...