Just Made it Home

Over the years of my experiences with watersports I've witnessed many desperate situations. Figured I'd share some of them here.

One of the most memorable was a time that happened with my 2nd wife who knew I was into pee fun and often treated me to golden showers and other Piss fun.  She worked 3rd shift and on days that I was home from work she would usually get home around 8:30 am.

This day I was sound asleep in bed when I heard someone banging on the door. I looked at the clock and it was almost 9 AM. I got up and went to the door...It was my wife who was having issues finding her keys. When I opened the door she pushed past me and ran to the middle of the living room which had hard wood floors. She threw her purse into a chair..spread her legs and with a loud sigh she began pissing her pants...a huge hissing pee.
Pee flowed down her legs and quickly formed a huge puddle between her legs that spread quickly across the floor. I had walked over to where she was standing and my feet were soon covered in piss.  She continued Peeing.  By the time she finished her pants were drenched. She removed her pants and dropped them in the puddle of piss. Heading down the hallway she took a shower and left me to clean up the mess.

Later she told me she had to pee before she left work but was unable to go before her ride left.  Then her ride made several stops on the way home. By the time she reached the house she barely made it inside. Then she told me she was surprised I didn't slide between her legs and let her pee on me. The only reason I didn't was I was afraid she would get mad at me.

Oh well it was still fun to watch.

• Like 4
  • 1 year later...

Even when they know you're into pissing, if they aren't, it's hard to work out.

I confessed to my ex-wife that women pissing turned me on, but even in 12 years of marriage, she only did it a handful of times and that was in the first few years. At one point, I lost my job and have to move a few states away to support the family. My ex's family had to move in with us before that. She called me one night, and it should have been a turn-on but the marriage was almost over. For whatever reason, she went out with her parents for dinner and even though they should have had keys to the house, she gave them her key and got home before them and was desperate to pee because, for whatever reason, she would never relive herself at a store or restaurant or even her sister's house. I should have played along, but was pissed off at the fact that her parents should have had their own key so why the fuck would she give them her key? She told me later she had to go in the backyard and squat down and relieve herself. I should have had the presence of mind to enjoy it, but she'd been antagonistic to my turn-on for most of the marriage so I never thought of it.