I wonder what she's thinking

I always wonder what's going through a girls head when she is about to get her very first golden shower?

Sitting there staring at the guy as he aims his cock at her face and she knows he is about to piss any second :) Any thoughts or experiences ?

Wetmanjf

OhShit.jpg.f15f50d19ee056e1dc142cf486ff73ed.jpg

I always wonder what's going through a girls head when she is about to get her very first golden shower?

Sitting there staring at the guy as he aims his cock at her face and she knows he is about to piss any second :) Any thoughts or experiences ?

Wetmanjf

[ATTACH=full]2373[/ATTACH]

Golden Showers is immediately off-putting to me and no girl in the world can talk me into anything like that but if you both agree to do it and she's with it so she should not complain.

I can only extrapolate what a girl who is into this might be thinking at such a moment by imagining how I would feel in the reverse scenario.

If a girl were squatting above my face, about to piss at any moment, I would feel intense anticipation as well as feeling horny as fuck. I would be eager for it to happen, my heart racing in expectation of the most erotic experience I had ever experienced, barely able to believe my luck that this was actually about to happen. My dick would be rock hard.

If a girl loved the idea of having her face pissed on as much as I do, I guess she would probably feel much the same (minus the rock hard dick, obviously).

• Like 1