Bachelorette party in MTL

Okay, this did not turn out as awesome as it should be lolololol. Last Saturday, me and my GF decided to  step out in MTL city after supper, not far from where we were at the Velvet Speak something. Anyways, there was a huge crowd, celebrating a bachelorette party and not far from it there was also an alleyway. The amount of I presume it was all girls, peeing there was insane.

I had asked my GF to go to the second cup and grab us 2 coffees which I decided to wait outside. Guys I tried doing this for the team, taking a video.. discreetly, not enough because, some saw me and started bitching me out which I had to leave because, they were boozed up and you just never know. So I fled the scene, not long after GF texted me, where am I.  lolololololololol I was like 2 blocks away. And before I would run into them, I decided to go in a different direction.

Unfortunately, it is not worth posting the video because of the poor quality do to how dark it was.

Ahhh I know that place, the Velvet Speakeasy. You really took a risk for all that trouble. Not to sound mean, I am not surprised that they yield at you. Peeing outdoors and having someone pass by is one thing, having someone stalking and filming is another.