Cherry and I; Dominate

Apr 29 of 17

Cherry's husband was called into work, there was an emergency and he's the only one to get called which shot part of his weekend. Which sucked. So cherry made us some coffee and we sat and talked, spent time together In a non sexual way, to start. I was still kinda hurting from what happened Thursday. It wasn't that I was uncomfortable talking about it with her husband as well, but he had my back and so did my cousin, and every one around me.  I'm not accustomed to this much support =P 

We watched a movie and we laughed, just two girls hanging out. It was nice, but I didn't but should of expected what's to come. Cherry went in her room and I was finishing my second cup of coffee, then she came out in a really sexy blue corset, thong set, white thigh highs, and high heels. In her hands was some other clothes and ropes and stuff. 

"We don't have to do anything "

She assured me. It's hard not to want anything with her like that. I looked at what I'm wearing nothing as sensational, black skirt to my knees, beige nylon stockings, a red button top and a Lacey pink v-string and matching bra, I was plain lol and she was exotic. Sexy. She turned around went back in her room and changed into her white pencil skirt that comes to her knees and a white dress shirt. She sat close to me and looked up at me with her big eyes. She put her hand on my leg and rubbed slightly. 

"we got a few hours" she was hinting at something,

"Only if your interested " she added.

Normally I'd be the pursuer not the pursued, ask Jaylah, I'm like Pepi le peu, chasing after the car for love, but always got rejected, but when the cat took interest the skunk would run and hide, he didn't know what to do. I'm like that, it's not me, I need to reestablish dominance, I need to be the fucker not the fucked, pardon my expression. I decided to say screw my Mia fortune Thursday, I got drunk Friday and had fun, it's my time to rise.

I looked at her. 

I asked if she liked rough or gentle. She looked at me funny and said rough but why I asked. She got up to use the ladies room and she'll be right back. She never made it , I got up and grabbed her and dragged her to her room and managed to get her on the bed. I need to work out, she's heavy lol, and I grabbed her rope and tied her hands behind her back. I found some handcuffs and I cuffed her rope to the bed post and told her to stay. I went to the kitchen, closed the blinds, pulled out s chair with arm rests and cane back into the room. Cherry was telling me if she ever got out, and all that jazz so I gagged her mouth. I looked around and found a police bag with a baton! Oh the power I wield!

I looked over to her and told her if she was bad, I'd find a use of this fine baton, as I ran it up and down her cheek.

I undid the cuffs abs ordered her to get to the chair in the kitchen. She proceeded to crawl , her leg must of fell asleep. To bad =(

As she made her way I jabbed an end of the baton on her ass, poking some. 

"Hurry" I insisted, poking still.

She got to the chair and was gonna twist herself up and pull up to sit but I kept her on her knees and got her to put her face into the back of the chair. 

I told her not to move and I left to get a few items. I'm sure cherry was wondering what I was gonna do =]

I found what I was looking for, lube. I tapped her ass with the baton. 

I asked her if she wanted to be ungagged. She nodded.

She pleaded me to stop, she'd give me money or do whatever I wanted. I lifted up the back of her skirt, and sparked her bare ass.

She pleaded with me and told me she's married. I pushed aside the back of her thong and lubed up her baton and slowly inserted it into her fine ass. She let out moans and gross I slowly thrusted it in and out. I pulled aside the front part and began to finger bang her. She was getting wet and moist, she dug her head into the chair biting on her ropes around her wrists. She was tightening real nice and even the baton had abit more resistance, I think she was enjoying this. I could feel her get really wet as she let out loud groans. After i was satisfied I slowly pulled out the baton and my really wet fingers out from and covered her back up with her thong I peeled aside. I got her to sit and I tied her wrists and ankles to the chair. 

"My ass hurts" she complained again, so i regagged her mouth.

I moved aside part of her hair from her neck and gave her a hickey and I then undid my top then hers, every button I undid she'd struggle and make it hard. I almost popped a button. 

"I bet you need to pee a lot more" I teased as I turned on the kitchen tap weakly. She was in agony I could tell. She'll break.

I was impressed, she can hold it forever. I watched her sit in agony and her legs were shakey. 

"I think you need to stand" I said untying her ropes. I placed the baton by her butt as a reminded =]...

"Hold yourself and squirm, dance, pee through your lil white skirt" I ordered as I spanked her with the baton stick. She pleaded to me through her eyes, I had no pity. Not my fault she had to pee so bad . I removed her gag and told her my expectations. She pressed down on her skirt hopping, bouncing, squirming with everything to just keep from exploding. Omg! Tears rolled down her eyes and off from her cheeks. 

"Omfg?!" She let out a huge moan and the front of her skirt got saturated and transparent almost immediately. It must of been intense, shr fell to her knees holding, getting the front of her thigh highs obviously drentched. She was out of breath. I lifted up my skirt and got her to please me greatly with her warm mouth. After she made me cum greatly I took a step back and peed through me thong and skirt, as I rubbed enough and snuck in another cum session quietly. 

After she crawled on me, with her pee soaked clothes and made out as we briefly rolled in our pee puddles. (Didn't like it that much but compromises =])

We stripped down to our under garments and threw our clothes and the towels and whatever else effected onto the wash, and carefully cleaned up. We stood in the shower holding each other close peeing once again through our thongs b4 throwing those into the wash and cleaned up. 

It was a rather enjoyable experience and next time I'm victim =]

• Like 1