The day I met MissPiss

Well, my dream came true. The very sexy MissPiss - also known as Lizz - was vacationing with her friend Ashley Dobbs in the UK, staying in some hotel or other within travelling distance of me. I expect there'll be some new video clips appearing when she gets back home, featuring various hotel room pissings, if her past performances are anything to go by, lol.

But her presence within my country was a golden opportunity - and I very much do mean "golden" - which could not be missed. So I made them an offer they couldn't refuse - $100 each and the freedom to piss wherever the fuck they liked in my flat, no clean up hassles, I'd deal with that. And they could film it too. I only wanted to be able to see them do it whilst remaining off camera myself, plus a free copy of the video clip.

Took them very little time to agree. I guess they were well up for it.

Well they turned up at my flat, both looking sexy, and said hi as I invited them in. We got chatting of course, and they soon let me know that they'd had a few drinks and needed to pee. Well, I really wanted to get my money's worth so suggested they do it all naked. Ashley turned to Lizz and chuckled,

Lizz: "This guy wants us to be naked in his apartment all day, haha. Well, let's take our clothes off."

And I really had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Because soon both ladies were totally nude in my own home, and looking sexy as fuck. And in need of a piss. Lizz looked at me.

Lizz: "Steve, where would you like us to pee?"

Me: "Anywhere you like. I don't care. How about right here in the living room?"

Lizz: "You mean right there on the carpet?"

Me: "Yeah sure".

Lizz: "Steve, you're so naughty. But it's gonna be fun! I just need to get all my equipment set up."

Lizz fiddled with her recording equipment for a few minutes, getting it all in place, whilst Ashley pleaded....

Ashley: "Hurry, I gotta pee!"

Then the moment came when the recording started with Lizz speaking towards the camera, Ashley beside her.

Lizz: "Here we are in Steve's apartment without any clothes on, because Steve wants us to stand there naked and piss on his carpet."

Lizz laughingly pointed towards the carpeted floor in the middle of the room.

Lizz: "Well you know how much I love doing naughty things like that. So yeah, I'm gonna piss on his fucking carpet! And I've brought my friend Ashley along too."

Ashley: "Yeah, I thought, why not!"

Lizz: "You ever peed on some guy's carpet before, Ashley?"

Ashley: "Fuck, no! I don't tend to go around peeing on guy's carpets."

Lizz: "Yeah I know. Girls don't go around peeing on carpets. It's fucking obnoxious, haha. But that's why it's so much fun.."

Both ladies took a stance standing in the middle of the living room, legs apart and hands on hips (I asked for that last little touch).

Lizz looked at me even though I was off camera.

Lizz: "Steve, we're just gonna piss all over your fucking carpet, haha."

Within seconds, Lizz started pissing, a powerful golden stream jetting forth and splashing down onto the carpet. Moments later, Ashley was pissing too, two powerful sprays of pee splattering down and forming two growing puddles on the living room floor. There was the definite sound of hissing made by desperate girls pissing. And the sound of their pee splashing down grew louder as the carpet became increasingly saturated

Ashley in mid flow: "I needed that!"

Lizz just laughed.

She finished first, Ashley about five or six seconds later, two large puddles of hot fresh piss slowly soaking into the carpet.

Lizz looked at the camera, pointing to the soiled carpet.

Lizz: "Look at that fucking carpet, haha. That was so much fun."

Ashley: "Yeah it was kinda fun."

Lizz: "We're so naughty. Who the fuck just pisses on some guy's carpet?"

Both girls laughed as Lizz reached to stop the recording.

We then got chatting for a while as I plied them with free beer. Until both were ready to pee again, with Lizz setting up her camera equipment, this time in my kitchen. The recording equipment was switched on and Lizz spoke again

Lizz: "Hi guys, we're in Steve's kitchen now. He says he wants us to pee in here. That's so naughty. So fuck yeah! We're gonna piss on his kitchen floor, haha."

Both ladies took another standing stance with legs parted in the middle of the kitchen. And soon two torrents of piss were spraying forwards and splashing loudly down onto the tiles, forming two ever growing puddles.

Ashley, laughing: "I can't believe I am standing here peeing on some guy's kitchen floor."

Lizz: "I know. It's so funny. But I love being naughty."

Ashley: "Oh yeah, me too. I'd never do this in my own home so if some guy wants me to do it in his, yeah."

Lizz: "I know! And we don't even have to clean it up afterwards."

They peed for a while, eventually creating a massive puddle on the floor.

Both laughed, then pointed to that huge puddle for the camera, before switching it off.

More beers followed, until the time came when Lizz switched the camera on again, this time in my bedroom.

Lizz: "Hi guys. This time we are in Steve's bedroom and he says we can pee anywhere we like. So we are actually just going to piss anywhere the fuck we like, lol."

Ashley points to the middle of the carpeted floor.

Ashley: "I'm just going to squat right here and pee on this bedroom carpet."

Lizz: "That's so naughty! You go first and then I'll see if I can be even more fucking obnoxious, lol."

Ashley lowered herself into a squatting position in the middle of the bedroom, and started pissing. Her pee was splashing loudly down onto the carpet, creating an ever-growing puddle, also hissing quite loudly as it sometimes does when girls pee. And she peed for ages too, creating a massive puddle.

Ashley: "I so needed that."

Lizz: "Oh shit, your ruining that carpet, haha"

Ashley: "I know, haha."

She eventually finished and stood up.

Lizz: "Look at that enormous lake, haha"

Ashley: "Yeah, I had a lot of pee that time."

Lizz: "Well now I've gotta pee. And I'm gonna do something really obnoxious. I'm gonna piss on Steve's fucking bed, haha."

With that, Lizz climbed up onto my bed and stood there naked with her legs apart. Then she started pissing all over the bed.

Ashley: "Oh my god, I can't believe you're peeing on a guy's bed on purpose."

Lizz: "I know. But I love pissing on beds. A visit to Steve wouldn't be complete without me pissing on his bed, would it?"

Ashley: "Haha"

When Lizz was done, the camera hovered over the mess made by both girls for a while, then Lizz switched it off.

One more pissing session was planned, but bladders needed topping up with some more beers first.

When the camera was next switched on it was panning along one of my living room walls. Lizz popped into view.

Lizz: "Steve says he loves the vids where I pee against the wall in hotel rooms. So guess what? I'm gonna piss right here against his fucking living room wall, haha."

She moved over to the wall, standing facing it - still naked of course - with her legs parted slightly and her hips thrust forwards. She looked towards the camera for a moment, then down at the wall.

And she started pissing!

Her pee was splashing against the wall and flowing down over the wallpaper onto the carpet below, Ashley chuckling as she gazed with a grin at Lizz's pee hitting the wall.

Ashley: "Thats sure looks fun."

Lizz: "It IS fun to just piss against the fucking wall some place, haha."

After she'd finished, she stepped back as the camera was panned in for a closer look at the piss-stained wall. And the large puddle of piss on the carpet at it's base.

The camera was switched off then. When it was switched back on it had been repositioned to view the living room sofa. Lizz spoke to the camera....

Lizz: "Now Ashley is going to piss all over Steve's Sofa, haha."

Ashley strode into shot, standing naked with her legs apart as she faced my sofa.

Ashley: "Yeah, I'm gonna pee on this sofa, haha. I've had a few beers and I get a bit crazy after a few beers, so I'll pee anywhere."

Lizz: "And I suggested she pee on the sofa, and she's actually going to piss all over Steve's sofa, haha."

Ashley: "Even though I've been drinking I can't believe I'm going to do this."

Lizz: "You never peed on someone's sofa before?"

Ashley: "Fuck, no!"

Lizz: "Well, it looks like you're about to now, haha."

Ashley: "Yeah, haha"

And within moments pee was spraying forwards from between Ashley's legs, splashing against the seat cushions and the upright cushions at the back of the sofa. Chuckiing with semi-drunken naughtiness, she swung her hips from side to side, spraying as much of the sofa as she could, including the armrests.

Sofa was thouroughly ruined by the time she'd finished.

Lizz and Ashley then looked at the ruined sofa and burst out laughing.

Lizz: "That's so fucking bad, haha."

Ashley: "I know. It was fun, though."

The camera surveyed the mess for a short while, then it was switched off.

After this we chatted for a bit as the girls got dressed, and eventually I ended up saying my farewells on the doorstep. But I will never forget this awesome afternoon and will soon receive a video clip of the afternoon's pissings.

I love these girls, lol

Thank you for writing this I am deeply flattered. I can't wait to share this on my pee tumblr : )

You may consider this story yours as well as mine. By all means share it wherever you wish. :thumbsup: