Myra has a new story.

Right, so some years ago I wrote a story about a girl named Myra... since I'm not sure I ever posted it here it's below in the reply.

AFTER you (re)read it, there's a new story which'll posted in the thread here too... It was written as part of a commission that I got from a fan of my stories and an artist to boot. ^_^ Since the drawing goes with the story... you get to see it too.

Hope you all enjoy my late X-mas present(s).

Myra stood with herself pressed into the narrow opening of the locker. Someone had left his or her jacket; they would regret that in a moment... She released her flow; it rained down on the pile of books and dripped off the inner walls. Myra leaned back at the hips and pulled up with her fingers; the arc easily hit the coat and began to soak the lower half of the material.

Her fun was already ending; she pushed to keep the stream going as long as possible. Once it had stopped she flipped her skirt back down and stepped away to view the damage. All in all it was a good job, shorter than her usual attempts, but still enough to get the job done. She reached over and slammed the locker shut, spun the dial, and walked away like nothing had transpired.

Down the hall and around the corner, she came to her own locker. Opening it, Myra grabbed her books for homeroom and first period before heading into the room across the hall. No one else would arrive for at least 20 minutes; that included most of the faculty. She sat quietly and doodled in her sketchbook.

Myra was an excellent artist and enjoyed drawing nudes the most. Always women, in some various locations, with breasts or bush exposed. She liked to show nudity in normal situations because that was one of her dreams. She longed to be an exhibitionist, even more she longed for society to give up its prudish opinion of naked females.

Her picture took shape, it was a woman on a busy subway terminal; her oversized bosoms hanging braless between her unbuttoned top. She was studying her cell phone and glancing at her watch while people shuffled around her to get on the train car. The bell rang; it jolted her back to reality and she realized it was time for class to begin.

History... the teacher droned on about something, Myra was bored and she let her mind wander. She leaned forward and rested her own large breasts on her desk. She glanced down and saw that they covered most of her textbook. She was only seventeen and already pushing a D-cup. She blamed her genetics; Myra's mother was forty and still wore a 34E bra. In her defense, she was a professional wet-nurse after all.

Myra began to doze, she could still hear the teacher, but in her head she was remembering her childhood. She was eight again and going on her first camp trip with a scout troop. The den mother had driven them out to the woods and after a two hour hike, decided it was time for a break. "Ok girls, you can rest for fifteen minutes. I will come around and pass out a bottle of water and bag of granola for each of you. The last five will be your bathroom break."

Myra sat with some girls and chatted while they ate the snack. The time flew and the den mother spoke again, "Alright, bathroom time. Find a spot but stay close; I'll give you a one minute warning. If you don't finish your business in time it will have to wait till we make camp in another hour." There had been ten girls and several of them scattered among the nearby trees.

Myra and three of the other girls chose the same spot not far from a group of three more girls. They each unbuttoned their uniform shorts and squatted, Myra tried to keep her head down. She unconsciously looked up and scanned around, her eyes darted back and forth. She watched as each girl started; many of them going almost at the same time. She liked watching, the cute little folds spraying the ground with yellow water.

The mother barked the one minute warning. Myra had not gone yet, but she did not really need to anyway. She stayed squatting till the very last girl had wiped, then she stood and just slid her shorts back up and fell in line. She knew it would be easy to convince some girls to join her later, not only because she would actually need to go; but then she could watch again.

An hour passed shortly and the camp site was reached. The mother helped the troop set camp before allowing another break. Myra propositioned a girl to join her, and her tent mate tagged along as well. The three girls checked with the den mother before heading off, and were surprised that she said she would join them. The mother led the way around some large trees and said, "This is good here." The girls squatted together again and watched as the mother remained standing and aimed at a tree. The trio was in awe of the sight and nearly forgot to pee too.

Once finished they all rejoined the camp, but Myra never forgot the site of the den mother standing to relieve herself. The bell rang again; Myra shot her eyes open. She quickly scrawled the homework assignment down and hustled out of class and onto the rest of the day.

Continued...

It was Tuesday. Myra was again in front of a random locker. Her full bladder assured that she would completely wreck the contents inside. She took her time and enjoyed the destruction. It was, after all, the only reason she arrived so early. School was dull and most of the time just a good place to nap. Myra still got decent grades, A's, B's, an occasional C; no reason to overwork herself.

As her latest vandalism was coming to an end she was startled by someone walking down the hall. Myra pushed to finish and tried to look normal as the girl passed right by and disappeared around the corner to the Art hall. Myra did her slam and spin, before turning to follow the girl. She poked round the corner just in time to see the girl slide into the door of a locker and close it behind her.

Myra tiptoed down the hall and waited a few lockers down so her shadow would not be seen. She pressed an ear to a locker and listened... it was hard to distinguish from the normal white noise, but it sounded like there was splashing and a hiss; like an air leak. The extra noise sub-sided and a few seconds later the locker opened and the girl stepped out.

Startled she spoke, "Oh, I didn't know you were waiting... You're Myra right?"

"Waiting for what?" Myra inquired.

The girl looked puzzled and tilting her head said, "The floor drain... In the broken lockers here?"

Myra continued her puzzled look, then her eyes popped... "You were peeing in there!?"

"Shh, I thought you knew this was a secret spot too. Keep it down." The girl waved her arms as she spoke.

"I had no idea. I just pick a random locker and decimate it."

"That's you? The janitors have been baffled for over a year. By the way, I'm Cadie."

"I think we might become good friends, Cadie." Myra smiled as she spoke. Cadie smiled back as a reply.

The two girls parted ways, but not before making plans to meet after school. They met up at the flagpole and began walking home. Myra lived nearby, allowing her to get to school as early as she did. Cadie actually lived only two blocks from Myra. The two chatted about mutual interest and their pasts. Cadie had only moved to the area three years ago, but had been attending a different school. She was permanently expelled after she was caught relieving herself in the football team's cooler of sports drink before a game.

"I had done it dozens of times before... just bad luck." Cadie stated matter-of-factly. "The day I started here, one of the other girls was showing me around. She stopped at the locker and did her business. Once she was done, she explained it was a secret location that only some of the girls knew about. There were rumors that even some of the teachers had been seen exiting from the door."

Myra explained that she got started after her cousin Bill taught her to pick locks. "My Uncle is actually a locksmith; Bill plans to take over the business when he turns 21." Myra continued and told Cadie about the camping trip and her love of watching and going in a group.

Cadie waited for Myra to finish before she continued, "I have really always loved it. My mom used to play this game with me in the bath. She called it 'count the bubbles,' she would lift herself up to a kneeling position and pee forcefully into the shallow water below to make it bubble up. I would pop the bubbles as I counted them. Once she finished, then it was my turn to go while she counted my bubbles. I mean it was completely innocent... I was like under 5 at the time."

By this time they had reached Myra's house. She invited Cadie to stay, but was rejected. "Sorry, my family has plans tonight. Let's get together this weekend. We can go shopping; my mom lets me drive to the mall by myself. It was the first place she taught me to get to." They parted ways again with a friendly hug.

Saturday...

The week crawled by... Wednesday, Myra had her elective art class during third period. She turned in the piece she had done on Monday of the woman in the subway. The teacher always dinged her a grade letter for having nudity. Her teacher would always say, "There is a plethora of other subjects to draw. Besides you can draw nudes all you want after you graduate." There was little concern in Myra's mind... the letter change usually just meant a B, still good enough for her.

Thursday, Myra saw Cadie at lunch and the two were able to plan some of the intended outing on Saturday. Cadie also shared a story about the obligation she attended Tuesday. Her father was going to be best man in a wedding in a few weeks and they had a rehersal to attend. Cadie mentioned that she was able to sneek off with another girl and the two of them shared a pee in the nursery of the church. "She used the toybox, I stood and pissed through the slats on the crib. Later at the rehersal dinner she pulled me out and we sat side by side in a golf cart and sprayed down the whole dash. I think she really liked me... she finger fucked me too."

Friday was nothing to report, then it was Saturday. Myra walked to Cadie's house and the two climbed into the car and were off. "I thought you said you knew how to get to the Mall." Myra accused.

"I do, this is how my Mom taught me to get there." Cadie asserted.

"Then why are we at the subway park-and-ride?"

Cadie assured as she climbed out of the car, "I told you, this is the way I go."

"Ok, Whatever."

The girls filed onto the subway after getting tickets and shortly arrived at the mall. They decided to hit an early movie first. The movie turned out to be a real snore, and the concessions were terrible. Around an hour in to the movie, Myra grabbed the bucket of bad popcorn and set in on the floor in front of her seat. She shifted forward and began peeing over the remaining kernels. Cadie, while surprised at the brash maneuver, did nothing but watch Myra turn the popcorn into a soggy clump. No one was in the same aisle as the girls, but a young girl in front of them must have been alerted by the strange noises. She looked back to see Myra, gasped covering her mouth and giggled, with her free hand she gave Myra a thumbs up before turning back to the film.

This started the war. Once the movie was over, they headed to the food court. After finishing their food, Cadie took her empty drink glass and dropping it under the table melted the remaining ice with her recycled soda. She left it sitting on the table with the lid off. Next it was off to shopping. Myra was constantly looking for comfortable bras in her size, so the lingerie shop was first. Myra grabbed a bra to try and smuggled a junior bikini top that was at least two sizes too small for her into the changing room. She stripped out of her button front shirt; she never wore a bra when bra shopping, too much hassle. She struggled into the bikini top; it barely tied in back and behind her neck. The cups stretched to just cover her nipples and the remaining flesh was pressed back against her chest and spilling out on all sides.

Opening the door and stepping out she asked Cadie, "So how do I look?" Cadie's eyes looked like dinner plates. Myra bounced twice and it was more than the material could handle. At the bottom of the second bounce, Myra's breasts dropped out and the bikini top nearly launched over her head. She dashed back in the fitting room and tried on the real bra. It fit well enough, but the band was loose... a typical issue for her.

Myra redressed and left the bra hanging on the hook with the bikini top. She scanned the store for Cadie, but could not see her. The dressing stall to the right opened and out stepped Cadie. She still had her same t-shirt on, but now below was only a crotch-less thong. "I think I'm going to take these. They are really comfortable." Cadie joked as she did a spin. Myra laughed and smacked Cadie's ass causing her to jump back into the changing stall. Moments later Cadie emerged and the two left the shop giggling.

They wandered from store to store looking at various items. The two approached a department store and Cadie dashed in. Myra stared blankly for a second before chasing behind her. Cadie ducked around a corner and lost Myra in the tool section. She jogged to the end of the rows and seeing that it dead-ended immediately squatted down. She aimed herself at some small tool cases and sprayed them with her piss. Myra finally found her just as Cadie was finishing.

Myra looked furious! She grabbed Cadie by the wrist and began dragging her through the store. Cadie followed without choice until they reached the men's department. Myra released her wrist and continued to a circle rack of jeans. She quickly flipped up her skirt and without hesitation swayed her hips as she soaked pair after pair. They rushed out of the store, down to the first floor of the mall, and kept going till Cadie plopped down on the edge of the coin fountain. Myra shuffled down next to her.

"This sure has been a wild day." Myra exerted.

Cadie replied, "Most fun I've had in years."

"We should call a truce before it gets out of hand."

"Ahhh, I thought we were finally getting interesting." Cadie shifted her butt back and leaned forward resting her elbows on her knees and her head on her hands.

"Yeah, but it is getting late. We should go." Myra stood up and turned to face Cadie.

"Just another minute, then you can go... I'll be done." Cadie said as she tried not to chuckle.

Myra looked puzzled, then her eyes snapped wide, "You aren't- you wouldn't- you are, aren't you!?" Cadie laughed loud and jumping up made a beeline for the exit door with Myra right behind her.

Cadie's grin said it all; she had done the ultimate game winner move. Myra was so jealous. She wanted to get even, still in tow she slowed and in a single motion pants-ed Cadie. Well skirted... Cadie had no panties on, so she now stood on a busy sidewalk with her completely shaved slit in full view. Her face went crimson and she hurried to cover herself and fix her skirt. Myra was doubled-over with laughter as Cadie just stared at her fuming. "Just wait, you'll get yours." Cadie warned. Myra had tears in her eyes from laughing, but was finally able to compose herself as the two girls reached the subway stairs.

They were early for the next train and while they waited on the platform, Cadie got her revenge. Swooping in behind Myra she was able to rip open her button front shirt. Myra's tits came into view as her shirt fell down her arms. The shock nearly gave Myra a spontaneous orgasm. Thinking quickly she raised her left arm to see her watch and grabbing her cell phone flipped it open so she could stare at the screen. She ushered Cadie to grab her own phone and directing her where to stand, had her snap a pic.

As soon as the camera confirmed the save, Myra fixed her shirt and they boarded the train car. Cadie was dumbfounded that Myra was not mad; just insistent that she email the photo to her immediately. Myra explained about her art class and Cadie finally understood.

Next Week...

Cadie rang the doorbell at Myra's house. Myra answered and hollered back to her mom that she was leaving. The girls chatted about plans for next weekend. Cadie ventured the idea, "There is going to be a carnival at the fairgrounds, plenty of good opportunities there." Myra agreed and they decided Sunday would be best for the trip since the wedding was Saturday. "I'll have to get directions, but I have no problem driving." Cadie offered.

"This won't involve the subway again, right?" Myra said mockingly.

They arrived at school and entered the building. "Ok, you pick the hall today." Myra commanded.

Cadie pondered, "Hmmm, I'm partial to the Science wing."

Myra clapped lightly, "Good choice, lots of nerd lockers there." Through the Math hall, past English/History, and around the corner they arrived. "Ok, random number between 100 and 150."

"126." Cadie blurted.

Myra walked over as she spoke, "I'll take 128 then." She picked the locks on both doors and flipped them open.

"Alright, 3..."

"2..."

"1."

"GO!" They both exclaimed together. The lockers were soon awash with the golden liquid of the girls. Myra nudged Cadie and took a half step back, Cadie watched as the pencil thick stream arched onto the books below. Cadie squeezed and stopped her flow; she stepped away from 126 and stood by 127 before releasing again into 128 with Myra. The fun ceased soon after as both girls drooped and finished.

Slam and spin, both girls together headed down the hall. Rounding the corner, they entered the Art hall. Myra jumped back pulling Cadie with her. Putting a finger to her lips, she peered round the corner. Cadie did the same and saw... nothing. Baffled, she waited with Myra staring down the empty hallway. Suddenly a locker door moved and Miss Keegan exited. The rumors were right! Apparently some of the teachers did know about the floor drain.

Myra was more excited than Cadie; Miss Keegan was her art teacher! Maybe they could confront her about it sometime. The girl split up and headed to individual lockers. Myra got to homeroom and started on a new doodle. This one was again a woman, but she was leaning against a random wall with her shorts and panties taught around her knees. She was wearing sunglasses and fanning herself with a book. The strap of her top had fallen off her shoulder and her top was clinging from sweat to her breasts. The bell rang and again jolted Myra back to class. She finished a few lines and shading as History droned in the background and attached the picture of her from the subway platform to the back.

Wednesday arrived and third period, Myra turned in her assignment. Class involved a test that day, so Miss Keegan had time to grade the homework. The bell rang for class to end and Myra started to shuffle out with her classmates. "Myra? Myra, could you stay for a moment?" Miss Keegan called her back. Myra walked back and waited by the teacher's desk. "I wanted you to have this before you left." Miss Keegan slid a manila folder across the desk. "Wait till you get to your locker to open it."

Myra picked it up and stacked it on top of her books before hurrying to her locker. She needed to know what it was... what was in that folder. She could not open her locker fast enough. Dumping her books inside, Myra was left with just the folder in hand. She opened it slowly. Her heart fell at first when she saw the drawing she had just turned in. A large "B" was written in red across the top. Myra noticed the paperclip and her photo still on the back. She separated the two and found two pictures, not one.

The first was her, written across it was, "Excellent Composition!!! +10 PTS." This made her smile. Sliding it away, she looked at the second image. Her jaw dropped and her eyes went huge. It was an older image of Miss Keegan a little yellowed by time, she was laying in profile naked; strewn around her were various fruits which draped over her body and covered all but one breast. Myra stared, still stunned at the sight. She quickly flipped the image over and looked at the back. Written in the same red ink was, "If you ever need inspiration, Call Me. XXX-4364."

Myra was fraught with ideas; Cadie had to see this too.

Teacher's pet...?

Thursday the girls were able to meet up at lunch, just like the previous week. Myra brought the picture with her and after being seated, discreetly handed it to Cadie. Her reaction was the same as Myra's... jaw dropping.

"Ohmygodohmygodomygod Oh... my... GOD." Cadie could not contain her excitement.

"I know, right?"

Cadie persisted, "We have to find out more info."

"Yep, especially with what we saw Monday, right?" Myra's replied. Cadie smiled widely and nodded slowly. They discussed how to proceed and decided caution was going to be very necessary. It was decided that Myra would come to Cadie's house and they could call from there.

The day could not end fast enough. They dashed out after the last bell and jogged to Cadie's house. Once safely in her room, Cadie had a moment of clarity. "We can't call her yet."

Incredulous, Myra retorted, "Why not?"

"We don't know where she lives, that could be her home number. If school just let out it could up to a half hour before she gets home... and that assumes she left the same time we do." Cadie's logic seemed sound.

"Shoot, you're right. Damn. What are we going to do?" Myra inquired.

Cadie offered, "We should wait till at least 6:00 to be safe. In the meantime let’s get our homework done and have some food."

Myra acquiesced through a sigh, "Alright, I guess."

Each girl dug out books and began working on the floor. It was a constant struggle to remain focused on the work at hand. After a short time; Myra broke the silence, "Gotta pee, where's the bathroom?"

"Really? I have to go too." Cadie returned.

Myra said, "Go ahead I can wait for a minute. No biggie."

"Oh. Well, I had a slightly different idea." Cadie muttered disheartened.

"Ooooh?"

Cadie got up and crossed her room, opened her closet, and pulled the cord on the light inside. She motioned for Myra to enter. Myra hopped off the floor and stepped into the small walk-in closet. Cadie followed behind her and pulled the door shut. Myra looked around the confined area before asking, "Anywhere in particular?"

"Anywhere whatsoever."

"Wow, cool." Myra paused before saying, "Why don't we squat together so we can watch each other?"

"Sounds good to me." Cadie agreed.

They squatted in the center facing each other with knees almost touching. Myra was sending the signal to start when Cadie interrupted, "Wait!" She stood and pulled the chain on the light and the room went dark.

"I thought we were going to watch each other." Myra protested.

Cadie's only reply was, "Wait for it." Suddenly the room was a glow with flashing light... Cadie had turned on a strobe in the corner. Rejoining Myra on the floor she took only a second to start peeing. Myra was elated, she watched as the stream appeared and disappeared in the flashing light. It was the coolest thing she had seen. Cadie tapped her on the leg; Myra looked down and realized she had forgotten to start. She quickly sent the signal again and was awestruck watching as her arch danced in the strobing light. Cadie had vanished almost between flashes. Myra saw she was now standing and facing perpendicular to her. She swayed her hips and continued to spray the floor. Myra had to try it! She bounced low in her squat and stood without ceasing her release. She bucked and swayed, the sight was still impressive in the fluxuating light. Cadie managed one last position change, she had leaned forward. The quickly waning pee fell in rivulets behind Cadie's fanny. Myra had only a little left and closing her hole, began shooting it in burst. The strobe showed only moments of each burst... just exiting, flying through midair, and splashing the ground. Everything looked like slow-motion. A final discharge impacted the carpet as Cadie pulled the light cord again.

Turning off the strobe, the girls compared wet patches in the full light. Opening the door and returning to the room, the girls found Cadie's Mom waiting for them. She spoke, "Dinner is ready. I was about to knock, but didn't want to startle you. Wash up and head downstairs. I'll be right there." Cadie left the room with Myra in step. Rounding the corner into the hall Myra glanced back to see Cadie's mom closing the closet door with herself inside.

Dinner was average, but Myra still complimented the cooking. Returning upstairs, Myra was anxious to call. It was about ten to six, so they decided it was close enough. Myra dug out her cell phone and the picture and began dialing. Her fingers and hands trembled, her heart was racing, and she was nauseous from her nerves. Hitting send took composure Myra could barely maintain. She waited as the phone continued to ring. Two rings... 3... 4... 5... Finally just as she expected a machine to pick up a voice answered. "Halloo." It was a male voice, with an accent. Myra was flustered but managed to stutter, "Uhh... M-Miss Keegan? Sorry, I'm looking for Keegan."

"Ahh, Uno moment." The voice disappeared and the phone had been set down. Through the phone, voices in the distant background, footsteps, the receiver being lifted, and then a familiar voice with a slightly different tone, "This is Dana."

"Miss Keegan?"

"Yeess? This is she... and who would you be?"

"Oh sorry. I'm sorry; this is Myra from your art class."

The voice completely changed demeanor, "Hello! So I see you found my note. I want to commend you on your photo again. You did a wonderful job of capturing the same emotion as in your drawing."

"Thank you, I-I didn't know if I should actually call."

"No problem, I wouldn't have given my number if I didn't expect it. I hope Armand didn't scare you."

"Is that who answered? I was worried I dialed wrong."

"Sorry. I was working on the PC, he is my assistant."

"Tell you what, why don't you stop by Friday? You can see my studio."

"Oh-kay." Miss Keegan gave the address before saying goodbye.

Cadie was staring in anticipation. She had only heard half the conversation. Cadie asked leadingly, "Sooooo?"

"She invited us to her studio."

"Cool. When?"

"Friday."

"That's tomorrow!" The rest of the night was spent looking up directions before Myra left for home at 8:00.

The Visit...

The whole day was a blur to the girls. At one point Myra saw Miss Keegan; she wanted to confirm that she was not crazy... that it really was the same woman. As luck would have it she did not have to worry. As soon as Miss Keegan saw her, the teacher motioned a "Shh" follow by holding up 6 fingers and pointing at her watch. Myra nodded subtly as an acknowledgement.

Cadie was waiting by the flagpole again when Myra finally got there. Myra explained the message from Miss Keegan and the two began walking. They spent the afternoon at Myra's watching TV till time to leave and get the car at Cadie's house. The trip was going to be a good twenty minutes, assuming normal traffic.

They were on the street, but passed the place twice; not realizing it was on the second floor of the complex. Once parked, they found the door label, "Dana Designs and Photo Art". The shop looked normal, behind the counter was a gentleman with reasonable good looks who they assumed was Armand. He spoke as they approached the counter, "Good evening, are you expected?"

Cadie fumbled with her words, "Uhh... Well sorta, I mean; I guess?"

"Ahh! May I assume that you are Myra?" Armand direct his glance to her.

"Yes...," Myra replied sheepishly.

"Good, Good, Dana is in the back. Please follow." Armand motioned to the curtain as he lifted the hinged counter to allow access.

Behind the curtain lay all the usual features of a photography studio. Dana was in the process of snapping a family portrait as the three approached. "Dana?" He seemed to pronounce the name with an odd inflection this time. "Your next appointment appears to be early."

Miss Keegan glanced over and quickly waved her hand as a dismissal, "Put them in two. No! Alison is in two, three."

"Very Well."

Myra was stunned, here they had been invited and Miss Keegan seemed genuinely frustrated that they were there. Armand led them around to a backdrop and suggested they have a seat. Time drug by until Miss Keegan finally appeared. As soon as she spotted Myra, she completely transformed. "Armand!! Why didn't you tell me it was Myra!? I'm soooo so sorry, if I had known it was you, you could have been helping." She paused before continuing, "Well! I was actually coming to tell you I was running late, but this changes everything, come on." Dana motioned to follow and the girls complied. They arrived at the next backdrop to see a nude female being prepped for a new set.

"Alison? Come meet Myra." Looking at Cadie, Dana inquired, "Sorry, I don't think we have met, Dana Keegan. And you are?"

"Oh sorry, manners... I'm Cadie; Myra's friend and curious tag-along."

"Pleased to meet you. Hopefully we will get to know each other better." The sly smile on Miss Keegan's face made Cadie a bit nervous. Pleasantries aside, Dana set each girl to a task after explaining the theme of the shoot. Cadie was given a spray bottled and spritzed Alison as she took her place. Myra was told to stand by with a second camera ready for when Dana asked for it. The shoot went smoothly with each girl performing perfectly.

Closing the shoot, Dana gathered the girls again and led the way to a table in a makeshift break room. "Okay, that was it for the night. So what do you think?" Dana asked as she took a seat.

Cadie and Myra stared blankly before Myra finally spoke, "I'm lost. You seem TOTALLY different. You constantly give me grief for nude DRAWINGS, and we just helped you do a soft-core porn. Who are you, and where is Miss Keegan?"

Dana laughed, "I'm sure it seems disorienting. I have to be that way at school, it is policy. I took a HUGE risk even trying to slip that pic to you."

"So you don't care?" Myra muttered.

"Not at all, in fact I love your art. I wish everyone did as beautiful images as you turn in."

Cadie broke the silence next with a slightly raised voice and talking too quickly, "We saw you using the locker."

Dana chuckled again, "So that explains your interest. Yes, on a rare chance I use the locker. I've seen plenty of girls in and out of there and even helped cover for a few of them."

"Why did you invite me?" The question had been burning Myra since they arrived.

"Well, glad we finally made it to the point. I have several reasons. If you are interested I would like to offer you a part time job, as well as free lessons, sessions, and a recommendation for Art College; which I suggest you pursue."

"What about me?" Cadie asked quickly.

"Well you had not been part of the plan, but if you want I can give you basically the same deal. You will have to split the salary I was going to pay, but I doubt that is an issue."

"I would need to talk to my parents, but I like the idea."

"Me too." Cadie quickly chimed in.

"Well why don't you call them and get it settled. You both have cell phones, right?"

The girls both called and after a short conversation all was good. Dana suggested, "Alright, now that that is settled... Let’s do a shoot of you two. Any themes you have in mind?"

Cadie leaned over and whispering in Myra's ear, "Think she would let us do a pee shoot?"

Myra turned and whispered back, "I'm game, she might even join us."

"Well what is the whispered decision?" Dana asked.

Cadie responded, "We have an odd request. Can we pee?"

"Sure, there is a bathroom in the far corner." Dana's response was expected.

Myra fuddled, "No... What we mean... I mean, we meant for..."

"For the photos? Hmmm... Never done one, so I can't promise anything great. Let's give it a go."

Dana rose and headed out, she told Armand to close shop and head home after he got the tarp spread in three. Myra and Cadie started to prep the lights as instructed while Dana switched cameras and loaded film in her high-speed. Everything was in place; Dana did a check to make sure Armand had in fact left before giving more instructions."Yosh! That means 'alright' it is one of my code words. Are you two ready, bladders full, who is going first?"

Myra looked at Cadie; Cadie stared back and shrugged, "Uhh, I guess me."

"Ok, take your position. Do you need something to sit on or go in or... well I guess I don't know? You have a skirt on, but were you going to strip or- Oh, I got it! Myra grab the bench over there that looks like stone columns, it is three pieces so be careful." Dana flipped through a rack of outfits before tossing one at Cadie. "Here, put this on. You can change over there." Cadie disappeared behind a shoji screen. Dana had Myra gathering various items and delivering them to her as she arrayed them on the set.

Cadie walked back out and Myra caught sight of her in passing, "Wow, You look amazing!" Cadie blushed slightly, she was a little embarrassed. The outfit she had put on was a Roman toga, loose and flowy. It draped over her right shoulder and her left breast was completely exposed except for the hand she had placed over it. She had an olive headdress, and was still in her socks. Dana stepped back to look at the set before turning to Cadie, "Yosh, set is ready. We will fix your hair a bit and some make-up. The socks will have to go too. Myra, this will be a good lesson on make-up, come on."

The time passed as Dana fixed up Cadie and explained techniques to the girls as she applied them to Cadie. Glancing at the clock above the mirror, Dana stated, “This will have to do for tonight, we are getting short on time." They walked the short distance back to the set, which now looked completely like ancient Rome. "You left off your panties, right?"

"What panties?" Cadie asked knowingly.

"Myra we will have to do you next time. Cadie take a seat, I will direct you what to do as we go."

Dana barked requests and Cadie quickly followed as the camera captured lead-up images. Cadie reclined on the bench. She poured some wine from a pitcher and sipped it. She bit at fake grapes in bunches. Straddling the bench and lying back, Cadie let the toga fall away to reveal her shaved glory. The urge was becoming difficult to maintain, Cadie stood and pressed a hand between her legs. Dana followed the signal and suggested that she use pitcher with the grapes overflowing from it. Cadie adjusted her position and spread the toga again. "Ok, get ready. Here it comes." Dana zoomed with the lens and camera continued to click away at a faster rate. The stream was clear and hit the opening perfectly. As the she peed the stream began to overshoot; Cadie started to adjust to compensate, but Dana corrected her not to move. The flow ceased quickly and was gone without a drip. Cadie shifted the toga back as Dana took a few last shots.

Dana began again, "Right, will have to see how we did. I think it went very well. I'll let you know when I have the film developed and then I can show you how to put together a portfolio. You should change and get going; it is almost quarter after ten."

"Yeah Cadie, it was sooo cool! You looked completely professional." Myra congratulated.

Cadie blushed again and ducked back behind the shoji screen. She emerged a few minutes later and the girls left for the night.

It was not until class on Wednesday that Miss Keegan let Myra know that the negatives were done. Thursday the girls returned to the studio and choosing the best images, learned how to manually develop them into pictures. Once they were placed in a formal binder, Cadie reviewed them with increased interest. "I've never seen myself like this. It's pretty different."

"So when is it my turn?" Myra inquired intently.

Dana assured, “Now that we are in business we have all the time we need."

• Like 1

Myra Mini

I Love a Rainy Night.

It had been a few plus years since Myra and Cadie started working at Dana Designs Studio. In that time they had both graduated and gone on to College. Myra was involved with a photography curriculum and a life art drawing minor. Cadie on the other hand had intended on attending a regular college to study sports medicine... but after talking with the advisors found that the culinary and nutrition program at Myra's college was her real calling. Dana trusted them to run the studio while she was teaching which also gave her shop more time to generate business and subsequently funds.

One Thursday evening in September, just after the new semester started, Dana arrived at the studio in a particularly foul mood. Armand had seen this before and was sure to warn the girls to let her rage. "Damn fool, ass, mother's... idiotic... RAAAAAARRRRGHHHHH!!!" She managed well to keep herself from using any truly off colour language, but she was throwing things around at this point... nothing detrimental, the kid’s distraction toys mostly. There were a few stuffed creatures, a squeaky ball for dogs, and some scarves all in a flurry around the photo layouts as she vented. Once she collapsed in the chair next to the break table, Cadie set a cup of tea in front of her and prompted for an explanation, "Bad day?"

"Not exactly, classes were fine as usual... but then we had a staff meeting, in the BRAND NEW TEACHER'S LOUNGE!!" Dana said very sarcastically.

Myra piped in, "Wow, so they finally fixed that thing up?"

Dana sipped her tea, "This is excellent Cadie, new blend?"

"Oh yes, still experimenting."

"Sorry back to the Teacher's Lounge... I don't care that they fixed it up, except they used the funds from the leaking roof fundraiser and didn't fix the roof. So my studio room still drips and my students get damaged projects. I wouldn't mind so much, but I don't use the lounge anyway and they misappropriated funds which is a HUGE liability."

Myra tried to play advocate, "Maybe the roof was actually fixed and the left over funds went to the lounge, I don't believe that as much as you do... but maybe."

"Yeah, fat chance..." Cadie and Dana both echoed.

"Well, nothing we can do about it now. I guess we'll get confirmation when it rains. What's on the docket for the evening girls?" Dana inquired to change the subject.

Cadie gave the rundown, "We have a family shoot in... (Glancing at the clock) twenty minutes. Couple and three kids, should be quick. After that we've one other late shoot, a male and female nude set. I think amateur, but might be semi-pro."

"Yosh! Let's get things together." Dana replied. Everyone kept an eye on the weather report for a few weeks looking for any sign of rain. There was nothing until middle October and it started to get cold when they had an early snow flurry the weekend before Halloween.

Sure enough, that Monday evening was a repeat from the first day, "Damn fool, ass, mother's... idiotic... FIVE PROJECTS!!! FIVE STUDENTS WORK RUINED... FULL CANVASES!!" The squeaky ball went flying all the way across the studio and bounced several times, knocking over some fake flowers and toppling a box of props. She was slightly more active this time and the ball made several aerial trips. Once she had calmed down and sat down, they all consoled her including Armand. "I just wish there was some way to... to do something." All emotion left her, she just collapsed. After four years of locker fiascos and ruined gym floors they go and pull this..."

"Weeellll... the lockers were never the roof or plumbing." Myra spoke sheepishly. Dana just had a quizzical expression. "The lockers were actually me... I would pick a lock and just uhm... 'Relieve the pressure of the morning'."

"Myra!! I knew you two had a thing for it, but I never imaged that was the cause." Dana was shocked with disbelief and understanding.

Cadie spoke next, "So yeah, why don't we give the teacher's lounge a leak of our own?"

"No, no I could never condone that. It'd be..."

"Property damage? The same as every art student risks with a leaky roof?" Cadie had interjected.

"I was going to say vandalism, but you're very correct." Dana amended and agreed.

"Well I'd say it's settled, the next time we have inclement weather overnight is going to include a forecast of golden storms!"

Dana halted her, "Nonononononono... We have to be careful about this. It needs to look like it was the rain so stick to water, we need this clear and clean." Both girls nodded in understanding.

Baby It’s Cold Outside.

The weather had not been cooperative, a lot of daytime storms and near misses. By this time it was late November and fairly chilly, the next chance would probably be snow related. This actually worked to their advantage, one calm afternoon the weather called for clear skies all day but the snow began to lightly fall anyway. Myra and Cadie knew this was their cue and started downing water. They had closed the shop early, to make sure they were not disturbed and the one appointment they had rescheduled. It did not take too long before using the toilet or the sink got dull since they had to make sure they were passing just water. Armand was not in the shop, he only worked evenings and Cadie filled in for front desk while Myra did most of the photography work. Cadie got a bit more adventurous and used the floor drain at the back of the studio. Myra laid out the tarp in one of the booths and used it at liberty. Both girls were in skirts and panties were quickly left by the lingerie rack. They stood side by side and peed into the front load washer and dryer, half way through they switched spots. Cadie and Myra stripped down, Myra did a handstand while going and Cadie managed to start and do a full cartwheel without stopping her stream. She grabbed the chair from the desk and plopped her butt down and hooked her heels next to her on the seat. She started going again and this time had Myra spin her in the chair. Her clear flow flew up and out like a sprinkler soaking a circle around the tarp. She climbed off the chair stumbling from the spin and laughing so hard she could not stop her release. Every laugh made it burst out at a good distance and she collapsed on the floor gasping for air as she continued to spurt everywhere. Myra was chuckling too, her now larger chest jiggling with every outburst. She calmed herself enough to grab the prepped camera for the cancelled shoot and stood straddling Cadie on the floor. "Get ready for your close-up!" She hollered as she released again right onto Cadie's boobs, camera clicking away as she swayed to coat the girl’s body.

"I see you two are having a bit more fun than usual." Both girls snapped their eyes to the source of the voice as Dana approached, "It's alright, I know you'll clean up later. Besides, I've been filling up too... Myra, would you like to have Cadie take some pics for us?"

"What did you have in mind?" Myra inquired.

Dana was discarding her bag and coat as she approached, "Well come over her and kneel down. Then I want you to cross your arms."

"Uh, you know I can't do that, I've had big boobs since I turned twelve... I'm a 36K. Arms no reachy." Here Myra put her arms straight out and waved them up and down, this made her breasts bob with the motion.

Dana quickly corrected, "I know, I want you to cross them UNDER your boobs so you hold them up." By now Dana was out of her pants and in just her grey with hot pink trim undies selecting a skirt to put on before they left for the school.

"We're all set over here." Cadie answered. Dana walked around to the back of Myra and removed her panties. She gathered all of Myra's dark raven hair to the back and tied the panties around it, then tossed it over the girl's right shoulder. Next she moved to straddle Myra on the left side, placing her tan/sandy bush just over the girl's shoulder.

"Here we go!" Dana relaxed and a lightly yellow dribble became a current as it coursed over her collarbone and began seeping down her cleavage. Myra squeezed her shoulders in and the liquid quickly pooled in the fleshy basin. It filled up in no time and finding the path of least resistance cascaded off the front of Myra's chest forming a weak waterfall.

Dana pushed to increase her rate of expulsion and make the waterfall more robust. Cadie moved around the two getting close up shots of Myra's face and Dana's muff, the reservoir above, and the downpour in front. Cadie had an interesting eye for photography and would often give Myra ideas, so it was no surprise to anyone when quickly laid down on the ground next to them and shoved the lens directly under Myra's boobs, a shot under the waterfall. Dana's river waned, Myra waited for Cadie to stand back in front of her before freeing her arms. Her mountains moved and the remaining fluid traced down her body and drained between her legs past her trimmed fluff. Dana grabbed a towel and tossed it to Myra, "Oh girls, I'd like you to meet Nama. She's been my Teacher's Aide for the semester." They both looked over to see a shapely girl about their age standing at the edge of the tarp. She was well built and wearing a button down shirt and short skirt. "She's coming with us tonight, one of her projects was destroyed during the storm last month... She's an 'interesting' talent that you should enjoy seeing." Myra and Cadie walked over and shook hands with her, which clearly embarrassed the girl since they were still completely naked. Nama just smiled through her flushed cheeks.

Let's Spend the Night Together.

Once everyone was dressed again, more accurately just covered, everyone had a skirt with no panties underneath and both Myra and Cadie had just grabbed a button front shirt without bothering to put bras back under them. This meant that all four girls looked about the same as they filed into Dana's car to head for the school. Dana explained the preliminaries as she drove through the snow that appeared to be tapering off. "When we arrive, the janitor may still be around. He'll definitely let us in if I tell him we're here to check on the art projects and make sure the floor stays dry." They arrived and knocked on the Art Hall doors, after a few minutes waiting in the cold there was a light darting behind the window inside. Dana knocked again and the light moved closer to the doors and shown through the window. Dana waved, then the door clacked open, and they all shuffled inside.

"Hello Miss Keegan, why are you here so late?"

"Thanks for letting us in Bill..." Dana said as she shivered, "with the snow I was worried about the art room roof. Myra and Cadie work at my shop and used to go here and you should recognize Nama."

Bill nodded, "Well hurry up, I've got about a half hour of work left and I'm gone too." He headed back the way he came and left the group to head the opposite direction.

"Alright, we need to actually check on the art room too. Let's head there first." Two doors down the hall they reached the art room, they quickly shuffled some buckets out and moved some projects to safe locations. "Now that that's managed, are we all full and ready to go?" Each girl eyed the others and nodded. They snuck out the door and quietly rushed to the lounge. Once inside, Dana dropped her bag as she closed the door and stood watch. "Showtime ladies, go to it."

The room was dim with no lights, but it was fairly easy to see the surroundings. There was Kitchen area's across the right wall. Next to it was a clear glass table top in the corner, with two dinette chairs. Directly in front of them was a seating area and a filing cabinet. The left side of the room was a shelf with flat screen, wall mounted television. Below was an expensive DVD/audio system with three speakers, two on the shelf-top storage cabinet and a sub-woofer on the floor. Cadie dashed over and scrambled up a chair onto the table and squatted down shifting her skirt up her legs. Myra walked straight to a plush looking chair and hitched up her own skirt tucking it into her waistband, her phone started to slide out the pocket so she held onto it. Finally Nama took the chair that Cadie had climbed across and moved it to an empty area with a blank carpeted spot in front of her. She stepped onto it and squatted using the chair back on her left side to balance. Cadie started first, her full bladder producing a strong flow on the glass top table. The body warmed water spread quickly and drained over the edge onto the carpet below where it soon drenched the fibers. Nama was next, with a soft sigh she started a trickle, and then it was a high arc. She had angled her pelvis forward and up generating an arch that was curved at the same height as her nose. She let it splash for only seconds before she shifted and adjusted. Her stream began tracing a line on the carpet, curvy and rounded.

"Oh My Gosh! Nama, are you... you're drawing with pee aren't you?" Myra asked amazed. The girl didn't answer clearly lost in the concentration required.

Dana replied for her, "I told you her skill would interest you."

Myra quickly unlocked her phone, activated the camera, and began snapping photos. "Myra, selfie?" Cadie asked from the table. Myra had finally begun her own release and swapped to the front facing camera. She adjusted her position to fit Cadie in behind her allowing her to soak more of the chair, Cadie Winked so Myra winked too and snapped off two shots. The pic showed her whole face and Cadie in full body squatting on the table mid-stream.

"Definitely a keeper." Myra mused.

Cadie finished peeing and sidled off the table. "I'm going to need that other chair Cadie." Dana prompted. In an assisted step up Cadie helped Dana onto the top of the file cabinet. Dana faced out into the room and adjusted her skirt before letting go. She trickled down on the top of the cabinet and produced a low forward spray. Cadie reached out and opened the top drawer, then after a few moments closed it and opened the middle drawer so that Dana's rain landed on documents and papers inside. Myra snapped a photo of the scene, more impressed by her former teacher's balance atop a tiny cabinet than the actual act itself. Nama was still going strong this entire time, she had outlined the shape of her puddle and was now busy filling it. The shape was loose, but what was amazing was that she was painting in the space with diagonal lines. Once done, she made sure that no area looked too dry and stopped peeing as though it was willed, not that the reservoir had run out. Nama slid her butt onto the seat of the chair and turned to stand before putting the chair back in the place she found it. Dana ceased her release and with help got off the file cabinet. "Now then, what I really wanted to do..." Dana walked over and hit the eject button on the multi-disc DVD. As it spun open she flipped her skirt up again and aimed for the spinning tray filling it with a fresh charge of pee. She stayed only a few seconds before shifting to the woofer. She quickly found the sound aperture and filled it with the remainder her bladder. "Nama I know you aren't empty, correct? If I'm right, fill the coffee pot with the rest and bring me my bag."

Cadie chimed in, "Actually I'm almost ready for a round two... should I help?"

"Sure that'd be great." Dana assured. Nama stood by the coffee maker with the pot between her legs and a forceful swirling jet filled the a third of the pot. It stopped abruptly and for the first time Nama spoke, "Done. All empty." Then she smiled and handed the pot to Cadie. While Cadie followed example, Nama retrieved and handed Dana her bag. From inside came a funnel and a medium sized pump squirt gun. "Remember what I taught you, always strive for realism?" Dana popped open the gun plug and stuffed the funnel inside. Cadie relinquished the pot to Dana and she began pouring it into the funnel filling the gun. The two girls had provided more than enough to fill the gun twice. Dana sat the pot down and got back up on the chair. She popped a panel in the ceiling up and primed the gun. From here it went in the ceiling and Dana pulled the trigger aiming to the area over the table first, then closer by over the chair, a long line where Nama had been, then over the DVD player and finally the file cabinet. This gave the tiles the look of true water leakage and the few drips coming down helped the effect.

Dana replaced the tile, put the chair back by the table, and poured the remains of the pot in the coffee maker. "Alright, let's pack up and disappear girls."

As they closed the door behind them, Bill rounded the corner. "There you are." Dana jumped enough that her skirt almost flashed Bill.

"BILL! Oh god, give me a heart-attack."

"What were you girls doing in there?"

Myra quick on her toes shot out, "Dana, I mean Miss Keegan, was letting us use the new coffee machine to make hot chocolate before we went back out in the cold."

"Oh, that actually sounds like a real good idea. I'll show you out and lock up before I do the same." Bill replied.

"No you can't!" Cadie blurted, "You can't... because we used all the hot cocoa cups. Sorry none left..." and she shrugged.

"Well darn, I might see what else is there then, but out with you all first." Bill shuffled the group out the door and locked it from inside. They were all a bit panicked if Bill went in before morning.

"We'll just have to wait and hope..." Dana assured. The snow was falling silent and heavy now.

There's Got to be a Morning After.

Myra and Cadie waited nervously at the studio, they had closed all day and cancelled appointments just in case. Dana finally arrived after classes were over... walked in with a worried look and milked as much out of it as possible. When she finally spoke, "Well the art room was fine, no projects lost this time."

"That's reeeaaaallll great and all, but cut the suspense already!" Cadie scolded.

"Right, right, right..." Dana began to smile, "...scot free. We did it! Well, actually should say Bill free."

"You mean...?" Myra was leading.

"Yeah, the whole faculty was buzzing about it, surveying the damage and all. Bill just passed me in the hall, 'Shame about the frozen water pipe, huh?' and he winked at me. 'Too bad the bathroom's on the other side of that wall too...,' he trailed off as he headed down the hall. Once I finally got to get in there, I noticed a wet patch on one of the walls that none of us made. It was surprising how high up the wall it went, so I'm sure it was him."

"Maybe we ought to do a nice photo shoot for him as a thanks?" Cadie suggested.

Dana spoke, "I think that's a really good idea. We'll make him a Christmas card as a Thank You."

"To a 'Golden' Friend?" Myra joked.

The girls all laughed and started prepping the bay with a snowy backdrop.

The End.

• Like 1