What belongs to kinky fetishes?

Hi

I was thinking about where to write this question, either here or in my own section about diaper wetting, but if this is the wrong place for this question then anybody maybe wanna help me to move it to another place.

My question is which fetisches belongs to the word "kinky fetishes", I mean is my fetish with peeing in diapers a kinky fetish and how does a fetish occurs to females/males, what´s the differenscies between a fetish and a kinky fetish??

I have heard on a program on TV long time ago about people with neurologic disabilities that these people are much more sensitive to sexual touchings, therefore I wanna hear your opinions about this, is it more common that a fetish occurs among people with disabilities as it is for me with my pee fetish on diapers than for people without disabilities?

PS:

I did not know how I would phrase the questions in English but I hope you understand what I mean. Sometimes it can get a little difficult for me to write entire paragraphs of text in English and therefore I have to take the help of Google Translate so there may be little wrong choice of words sometimes.

I think that most of the sexually unadventurous "anything more than a missionary position fuck with the lights out is perverted" brigade out there no doubt find every fetish under the sun rather kinky.

I certainly suspect that most non-pee fetishists out there would regard almost every aspect of pee fetishism as rather kinky. Your interest in diaper peeing would certainly be regarded as such. So would my interest in having girls peeing all over the place. So would Egwalrus's interest in actively travelling around specifically looking for sightings of girls peeing whom he can spy on. Most people would regard deliberately wetting for fun as very kinky, likewise people pissing all over each other for kicks. And pissing in someone's mouth or drinking their pee is probably regarded as the kinkiest thing of the lot.

But hey, so what if most people out there would regard us as a bunch of kinky bastards if they knew of our interests! They don't have to know, we don't have to tell them, and none of us are hurting anybody. So let's just have fun enjoying whatever it is we do or enjoy fantasising about.

As for whether a neurologic disabilty heightens arousal from sexual touching or not, and if so, whether this in any way makes people with such disabilities more prone to fetishes or not, I honestly have no idea. I think it would probably take someone who is in some way a medical expert with some knowledge of psychology too to be able to answer that one.

• Like 1