Woman is desperate but unable to pee

2 hours ago, Tssy said:

Hello everyone!

I'd like to watch girls in agony trying to pee with very full bladder but physicaly unable to urinate.

Where can I find such videos or groups?

Thanks.

Hi man

by unable you mean desperate in the middle of a busy town or something more complicated about BDSM?

anyway, a little explaination to you:

this forum is, well, a FORUM ihihihihih

it is also a place where we can get help in locating the stuff we desire, indeed, but popping up from nothing, without a proper introduction, nor befriending anybody, will take you not that far

it's not a problem, all its most glorious  newcomers started as people popping up asking: after a little explaination they understood what this forum can give them, and became Majestic acquisitions for this already great forum

the Staff is incredibly gentle, and senior members are more than willing to asnwer any kind of questions

so, make yourself at home!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Tssy said:

By "unable" I mean the girl would have some bladder/urethra problems not allowing her to give a leak.

ouh, I sincerely don't know where to find such stuff, it sounds like so cultured/complicated medical fetish...

sorry, can't help you

• Like 1
  • Love 1