pay for pissing anywhere

Hi, I not really introduced myself I 'm a guy who really love to see girl pissing in naughty place but I don't find a lot of it on internet .

I have 27 and I'm married from about 4 years now and my wife is not very in the pissing things, beside she does sometimes pissing on me and on some towel .

For me I'm more naughty and I've been pissing a lot of time on carpet floor bed sofa and sometimes ceilling ( loll if I found a girl that can piss on the ceilling i would married her loll πŸ˜‰ )Β 

Β 

Sorry for the misspelling I'm a French Canadien.

Xxdher18

P.S I will sometimes try to write naughty pissing storry of girl pissing .

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, dher18 said:

Hi, I not really introduced myself I 'm a guy who really love to see girl pissing in naughty place but I don't find a lot of it on internet .

I have 27 and I'm married from about 4 years now and my wife is not very in the pissing things, beside she does sometimes pissing on me and on some towel .

For me I'm more naughty and I've been pissing a lot of time on carpet floor bed sofa and sometimes ceilling ( loll if I found a girl that can piss on the ceilling i would married her loll πŸ˜‰ )Β 

Β 

Sorry for the misspelling I'm a French Canadien.

Xxdher18

P.S I will sometimes try to write naughty pissing storry of girl pissing .

I appreciated the willingness to present, though the introduction section is more fitting, many people go there to see who is just arrived and more people would come to know you!!!

I also love your enthusiasm, just take your time to explore the forum, it's vast and more a Group of friends telling stories around a campfire than a dating site

Everybody got here in a rush, and they all stay after starting feeling home

we are a family more than an hook-up spot, take your time, there are people on this forum that would definitely got your cock hard as steel, but it should not be the first concern, we are more than anything a laughing company of friends

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dher18 said:

ThanksΒ πŸ˜‰

we are all glad to have new friends

those who learn how to interact, amuse themselves more than those who go on a random

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, dher18 said:

I would love to exchange story and the love we all have for watersport πŸ™‚

the best thing to do is to go the real encounters section, and start scroll it

if you find something interesting, put a like to that person, and make a reply, commenting

than wait for him/her to reply!!!

that's how I started!!!

if you wanna stuff about me I can point you there gladly, but all the forum is indeed here for you!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, dher18 said:

thanks

xxx😘

I will try my best to write in English

it's not a problem, even a short comment will go

as said, this place is about chatting between friends

yet, if you wanna something funny to start with, look in the bottom left corner of the main page

those 3 videos are ALL by me, physically speaking

enjoy hahahha

• Like 1
  • Love 1