Lady doctor has fun

I am a blonde female GP in my early 40s, but most people say I look younger than that, and guys seem to find me attractive. I am a divorcee, and prefer these days to retain an emotional distance from my male partners, just as I do generally with my patients. I say generally, because recently I took a risk and crossed a line with one, but it all worked out pretty well.

Before I tell you how this came about - and what exactly happened - I have to make a confession. You see, I have a sexual interest in watersports, golden showers, and things like that. I have enjoyed several delighful experiences in the bath with guys who were up for it, both peeing all over them and having them pee on me. On my own, I have even peed in a glass and drank my own piss several times, which actually turned me on quite a lot. I also like to do things like pee all over my tiled kitchen floor, which is highly exhilerating, and easy to mop up afterwards.

Well, one day I was due to see a new patient - let's call him Mike - for a basic medical, which included taking blood and urine samples. In preparation, I was reading his medical records for the first time, and my eyebrows were raised at some of the very interesting details within.

He had recently spent some time in a psychiatric unit due to anxiety and depression issues. During this stay he was encouraged to use social media via the internet to rebuild his social confidence. But what really interested me was that he was discovered to be accessing pee fetish forums - rather clinically described as "urophiliac discussion forums". The clinicians apparently saw this as a big deal and tried for a time to interpret this as another symptom of his psychological issues. It still seems that even today some of my colleagues can have less than enlightened attitudes towards such things. Anyway, he was "diagnosed" with "paraphiliac urophilia", as if it were some kind of psychological disorder, and coerced into undergoing "therapy" for it, discussing it with a sexual therapist. Eventually, enough common sense finally prevailed for it to be decided that, although supposedly "abnormal", his interest was basically harmless and unthreatening, and thus required no further clinical intervention. Unfortunately, the exact nature of the discussions between him and the therapist regarding his fetish I had no access to for reasons of confidentiality.

Anyway, the time to see him arrived and he was called in, and I discussed his medical history with him, then his recent psychological issues, whilst carrying out a few basic medical checks, like blood pressure and so on. But I did kind of need a pee and was feeling naughty, aroused by my awareness of Mike's fetish, and the fact that he was a good looking guy in his early 30s. I knew I shouldn't have gone there, but I couldn't resist. I mentioned the paraphiliac urophilia diagnosis and his interest in certain forums, to which he responded with a mixture of embarassment and irritation. For one thing he thought it was nobody else's business, and refused to see what the big deal was. I immediately became very reassuring, sympathetic and understanding, told him that I thought it was wrong for the psychiatric staff to make such a big negative deal out of it, and said that I personally understood his sexual desires.

He looked at me with sudden interest , so I confirmed that this sort of thing interested me too, and that he could trust me. I promised him total confidentiality, whilst taking a sample of his blood. Then, rather awkwardly, I actually had to bring up the topic of a urine sample. There was actually now a sexual tension between us at the mention of this, and suddenly we both became aware of a line being crossed, that both of us were thinking in an overtly sexual way regarding the prospect of him providing pee - and quite an unproffessional way too on my part. I picked up a measuring glass, and in overtly flirtatious tones suggested that if he wished he could take his penis out right there and pee in that glass whilst I held it for him.

And that is pretty much what happened. Smirking with delight, he took out his already semi-erect penis right in front of me as I held the glass there for him. And he peed in that glass in front of my eager eyes, his penis growing fully erect as he did so. He filled the glass to about three quarters full with his hot golden pee.

I then smiled warmly at him as I picked up a small sample jar, poured some of his pee into it, sealed the lid, and then placed it into the sample bag. Smiling at him, I then commented how the rest of his pee had to be disposed of, and I did something I have never done with anyone before. I raised the glass to my lips and drank down all his pee right in front of him!

I myself had a serious need to pee right now as well, along with an intense sexual yearning to do so. So I asked him if he'd like to hold the glass whilst I peed in it. Well, like they say, is the pope catholic? Of course he was up for it! So I lowered my panties and stepped right out of them, then lifted the front of my skirt to expose myself to him, opening my legs a little as he held the glass between them.

Within moments, I was peeing with full force, quite a loud sound of it hitting the side of the glass combining with the loud hissing of my relief filling the room. My bladder was a lot fuller than his, and soon the glass was almost full. I suppose I should have stopped there: I easily could have. Yet even as my pee rose to the rim of the glass, I decided to just carry on peeing regardless anyway, which really did turn me on like nothing else. A small part of me could't believe how totally naughty and dirty I was being, as my pee overflowed all over Mike's hand to splash down onto the surgery room carpet. After a couple more seconds, Mike pulled the full glass away, but I just carrried on peeing right there where I stood, straight down onto the carpet. It was another good ten seconds before my pee was spent, and there was a substantial puddle there that I would have to make some excuse for.

Mike then raised the glass to his mouth and started drinking my yellow pee right in front of me, though I told him to leave some for me, and drank some of my own pee myself.

After this, whilst putting my panties back on, I explained to Mike that he would have to make another appointment for the following week to discuss the result of his blood and urine tests. Then , as I sat down again behind my desk, I thanked him for keeping his appointment on time and said I was glad to meet him. He thanked me, smiled his delightful smile at me, and left the room.

Looking back, I cannot believe I actually did all that, but it sure was fun.

• Hot 2