Cash, Card, or Pee?

Trying to catch up with my pee post. Saturday, April 21st, the morning after the backseat piss, and the same morning of The Lot sighting, the same lady came over to the house to have her rear brake pads replaced. 

A fairly easy job, she is my friend, I like her so I gave her a price of $50 for labor, plus the parts cost. It takes her about an hour with traffic to get to me. 

She arrives at the house wearing an all white jumper which is a one piece suit. She gets out, we say our hellos and long time no see. She tells me she needs to use my bathroom. 

We enter the house, as we are walking in I ask if she would like to use my living room carpet. She says she wants to use me. I reply, “Say no more”. I remove my phone and clothes, down to my boxers and quickly lay on the floor. Meanwhile she’s stripping out of her jumper, rather quickly. 

She has on black panties and I think the bra was white, I can’t recall. She straddles me with her thick legs and begans urinating on me before she got in position good.

I’m looking at her shaved vagina as the water flows onto my stomach. She walks forward  as the piss stream comes up to my chest, neck, and chin. I open my mouth, my mouth gets 3/4 full before I swallow. She’s pissing in my face, my eye sockets fill with piss, I can no longer see anything. I hear the hissing of urine coming out rapidly. She pisses all in my hair. 

She pees so much! Carpet is saturated on each side of me. Just when I think she’s about done the stream gets strong again. Finally I hear her sigh of relief. She peed for at least a minute. I wipe my eyes, I’m soaking wet, the waist of my boxers is wet. 

I say come let me dry you. She squats over my face and I start giving her oral pleasure. After about 3 minutes she came. She was so soggy and juicy.

She said she needs a rag to wash. I take her to the bathroom and get her a rag. I tell her I’m going to start on her vehicle. She asked if I was going to wash. Told her I just had a shower as I head to go outside (I dressed before I got her the wash rag). 

I told her she got $20 off the brake job.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1