newish English sites or clips

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone has come across any newish content with girls speaking English, whether solo or with partners? 

I've been into this fetish for 20+ years, and it seems that much of the new content these days is produced in Europe & Japan.  Even C4S content is largely becoming non-speaking or non-English.   

I know B2B, Sneaky, Ineed2pee, possibly IntheCrack (not sure if they still release new content?) all produce great videos...I guess I'm just wondering if I'm missing out on others.  Got2Pee, PeeInDetail, WDGirls, etc have some great content, but a big turn-on for me is being able to understand the models (or speaking in general). 

I guess I just miss the videos of yesteryear, like the Real Golden Showers, Liquid Gold, All Pissed Off, Watch Me Pee, Starr Productions series, etc.  I know a solution would be to get off my ignorant American ass and learn some new languages, but that doesn't seem likely soon.  :p   

Appreciate the feedback.  

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...