"I thought You'd Never Ask"

"I thought You'd Never Ask"
by Dr. P.

She called and told him her back was bothering her again, and she would like him to come over and give her a whole-body massage, as he had done a few times before. He hadn't heard from her in a while, and was glad she was OK. He was not a massage professional, by any means, but he loved touching and rubbing her lovely body, and was pleased that she enjoyed his attentions enough to call him. They had dated and been occasional lovers in the past, but he didn't know what to expect, this time.

He had always been fascinated by her very relaxed attitude toward her own peeing. She always did it with the bathroom door half-open, when they were alone together in hotel rooms, or in her house, from the very beginning of their sexual relationship. That was a huge, and very pleasant surprise to him, compared to other women he knew well. But what did her seemingly relaxed attitude mean? Did she just view it as a natural, bodily function, no big deal, among friends and lovers? If so, his taking it as a sexual thing could seem weird and perverse to her. Or was she testing his interest, or even teasing him, in the hope that they could take a mutual sexual interest further?

Since the door was always partly open, he could hear every sound  she made, when she peed. From her sounds, he found her peeing style extremely erotic, loud hisses and multiple stops and restarts, with nice gushes. He was intensely curious about how her pee actually came out, and what parts of her got wet. He had seen how she sat when she peed once, when he sneaked a peak around a hotel bathroom door. But he couldn't see her stream, although her legs were open, with a couple of inches between her upper, inner thighs, and her skirt was lifted very high around her waist. He had never been brave enough to follow her into the bathroom, or to ask if he could come with her, fearing that she would think he was a pervert, and spread stories about him among their co-workers, at the time.

He shaved and showered, and soon arrived at her home. She met him at the door, wearing a full length robe. Previous experience told him that she was wearing absolutely nothing, under that robe. She made drinks for both of them, and they sat and chatted for a while, catching up on each other's lives. Sitting across from him, she made sure that the robe opened enough to give him a nice view of her legs and bare thighs under it, as she often did for him. They finished their drinks and went to her bedroom, at the back of the house. She took off her robe, and he saw that she was completely nude, as he had expected.

He stripped down to his shorts and examined the massage oils she had laid out. She was already lying on her stomach, on the bed, waiting for him. He chose one of the oils, and started on her neck and shoulders, gently kneading her stiff muscles. He worked his way slowly down her back, paying special attention to areas where she told him she hurt. He reached her hips and beautiful legs, and just kept on going, rubbing the oil into her smooth skin, and kneading the underlying muscles. She sighed with relaxation and pleasure, as he stroked and caressed her lovely calves, ankles, and feet.

When he finished, she rolled on her back, purring like a cat, reached up, hugged him, and kissed him very warmly on the mouth, saying, "That was wonderful. Thank you so much!" "The pleasure was all mine," he replied, truthfully.

She rose from the bed and said, "I have to "go." So let's get that out of the way, first," as she headed toward the small bathroom, off of the master bedroom.

"Can I come with you?" he asked. "It always sounds so sexy, when you "go," and I've always wanted to see how you do it. I love your sexy hiss, and the way you stop and start is incredibly erotic."

"I thought you'd never ask!" she said with a big smile. "I've been leaving the door open for you for three years now, and you've never said a word, or walked in with me. I thought you just weren't interested. Of course you can come with me!"

"That's a dream come true!" he said with a very happy smile, hugged her and kissed her. "I always wondered why you left the door half-open, and if you wanted me with you. But I just didn't dare walk in. And I was afraid I might embarrass you, if I asked."

"You could have asked, or just walked in. I wouldn't have minded. If I wanted privacy, I would have closed the door all the way. I was afraid to invite you in, outright, in case it might turn you off. Some guys are like that, and they could spread stories about me. I didn't know how you felt. I'm glad you were listening to me, and think my hiss is sexy. I thought you might. It has always sounded like that. It's just a natural thing for me."

She took his hand and led him into the tiny bathroom. "It's awfully small in here, for the two of us, so we'll have to open the door all the way, to give you some room in front of me."

She sat on the toilet, totally nude, with her inner thighs a couple of inches apart, as she usually did it, when she was clothed. He knelt on the floor in front of her, and rested his chin between her knees, for the best view possible. She opened her legs a little wider, and leaned back a little further, to give him a better view.

"Sometimes it sprays when I start, so you better watch out," she warned him.

"No problem," he said, but he didn't move back an inch.

She started to pee, with a hiss, and a spurt, which sprinkled a few dribbles on her upper thighs, and some drops actually reached his lips, between her knees. "See, I warned you!" she said, with a big smile.

He smiled and maintained his position, with his face between her knees, licked her pee drops from his lips, and said "Yumm!" Her powerful, ragged stream arced into the bowl, between her legs. It stopped, momentarily, and she sat up a little straighter, and moved her legs a little closer together, fearing that her stream might actually spray his face. Then she started peeing again, hissing and gushing, as before. She took some t.p. from the roll, and started folding it into a thick, neat rectangle, draping it over her left thigh, as she continued peeing. She stopped and re-started one more time, with more hissing and spraying, as he had heard her do, the many times he had listened to her pee.

When she finished, with a final spurt, he saw that she was quite wet, her lips, sparse pubic hair, inner thighs, and butt cheeks had dribbles on them, and even the tops of her upper thighs were wet, from her initial sprinkles. "When I'm wearing clothes, I have to make sure that I lift my skirt up high enough, so it doesn't get wet," she said, indicating the drops on her thighs.

"I wondered about that when I saw you do it, on our trip, three years ago."

"So you were watching me that time!" (Big smile.) "I thought you might be, but you covered it very well."

"I couldn't see your stream or where it went," he said. "All I could see was your beautiful legs, a couple of inches apart, and the edge of your skirt, lifted way above your thighs, which were still dry, while I was watching. I heard your hissing spray and wished I had a full frontal view of you, so I could see how it came out, where it went, and what happened when you stopped and re-started. And I really wanted to watch you wipe, so I could see where you got wet, but I was afraid you would catch me. So I moved away from the door before you started wiping."

She laughed. "Sneaky! I wondered why I found you on the other side of the room, when I came out of the bathroom. I thought you would stay close to the door, so you could see and hear as much as possible. I avoided looking up at the door, so I wouldn't scare you away. I was going to ask you if you enjoyed the show, when I came out." She winked, smiled, and kissed him.

"I knew I was missing out on a lot when I did that, and I've regretted it ever since," he said. "Thank you so much for the encore, now. Otherwise, I would have missed it forever." He kissed her quite passionately.

"Do you want to help me wipe, now?" she asked, as she handed him the pad of t.p. "I'd love to, in a minute," he answered, as he leaned forward and licked the dribbles off of her upper thighs, then opened her legs, to lick her pussy. She sighed and moaned, with pleasure. "Why don't you wipe me, so we can go back to bed, and be more comfortable?" she said. "I don't want to drip on the floor." He wiped her carefully, making sure her butt was dry, so she wouldn't drip, but leaving a few dribbles on her lips and inner thighs, for himself to lick.

He picked her up, keeping her legs together, so she wouldn't drip, and carried her back to bed, where he dove between her thighs and licked her to a mind-blowing orgasm. She was much more wet and sensitive, after peeing, so her orgasm was very intense, and she squeezed his face tightly between her thighs. She finally released him, told him it was fantastic, and thanked him profusely, kissing and hugging him.

He told her that actually watching her pee was an incredible thrill, after three years of listening to her, and he wanted to watch her again. He said that her hissing, spraying stream was the sexiest thing he had ever seen, and he loved the way it sometimes spurted, when she stopped and re-started. She told him that was just the way it came out of her, naturally, and assured him that he would have plenty of opportunities to watch her again, any time that he wanted to. "When I leave that door open, you can come right in, and do whatever you want. You don't have to waste time asking."

Dr.P.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2