peeing outside

I wasn't sure whether you would appreciate others butting in when this seems to be pretty much a thread between two people. However, I have enjoyed reading some of it and love the way you (Brittany) describe your desperation and desires to pee in naughty places. The frustration of having family around is annoying, but you can always find ways around it. You could try peeing in a bowl or bin in your room and then emptying it in the toilet/sink or even out of the window for example. You can try peeing in the bathtub or sink. I've just had a long pee in the sink myself. You could also experiment with peeing outside discretely - wear a short skirt with no underwear and you can pee just about anywhere without drawing attention to yourself. Look at some of PaulyPeeps activities for some inspiration. She is a master of peeing discretely in public places without attracting unwanted attention.

As to the comments regarding drinking your pee. I have found that I don't particularly relish drinking my own pee, but I do enjoy my wife's pee. It varies greatly in tast depending on what she has been drinking and how much she has been drinking. Therefore, if you want to drink your pee (which is entirely up to you), then I suggest drinking plenty of fluids and including some sweet drinks such as lemonade or diet cola. My favourite has got to be second hand rose wine spritzer made with rose wine and lemonade and filtered through my wifes body before being drunk straight from her tap. I don't get it very often, but it is very nice when I do!