Holding at work

So, from time to time, I am able to do a hold while I am at work. Well, today was one such day. So I started holding around 9 in the morning today and have not had a pee since, and where I live it is now 6pm. I am so desperate to go pee, if I start I probably won't stop. I am still wearing my jeans, under armor base layer, and my underwear. I am currently sitting on the couch typing this story as I try my hardest to not pee yet. I may end up having an "accident" in a little bit tho. I bet the hot pee running down the inside of my under armor pants will feel amazing!

OK, now that I'm not about to piss myself (cuz I just did) I can tell you that if you are wearing base layers like you would for hunting or snowmobiling, when you piss yourself it takes it up a notch. I think I just found my new favorite thing to wet in! I could feel the hot piss running from my balls all the way to my ankles and it didn't get cold as quick as it usually does! I strongly suggest this. I bet it is very similar feeling as when a woman wets in yoga pants.