wee on ladies room floors

Guest UnabashedUser

I think a lot of that is accidental as women tend to put off weeing until they're at the edge of losing it..nevertheless fascinating.

I think that's true. They do hold on and there are always massive queues. So often you can see the desperation in their faces as they are trying to hold on in the queue. I bet once they get into the cubicle the race is on to get their panties down and get sat on the loo before wee spurts out. Maybe they don't quite make it in time! I also find that when I think I have finished I am actually still dribbling a bit when I stand up! Whoops

Guest UnabashedUser
I think that's true. They do hold on and there are always massive queues. So often you can see the desperation in their faces as they are trying to hold on in the queue. I bet once they get into the cubicle the race is on to get their panties down and get sat on the loo before wee spurts out. Maybe they don't quite make it in time! I also find that when I think I have finished I am actually still dribbling a bit when I stand up! Whoops

It's times like that I would relish falling to my knees, diving in tongue-first to savor the final dribbles.