Can you REALLY pee while wearing Spanx? Three women test the body suits designed to let you use the

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Whole article with video, pics here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3713002/Can-REALLY-pee-Spanx-Three-women-toilet-test-body-suits-hilarious-video.html

Can you REALLY pee while wearing Spanx? Three women test the body suits designed to let you use the toilet without removing them - with messy results

Three FEMAIL are filmed trying Spanx bodysuits with a 'double gusset'

The feature promises to let the wearer let nature call fully dressed

Kim Kardashian admitted last year that she 'always pees' on her Spanx

They've been hailed as wonder garments that can give women the hourglass figures of their dreams - but until recently, they've come come with a catch.

However, ladies wearing Spanx have had to refuse liquids and cross their legs to avoid having to go to the loo for fear of embarrassment.

However, now the brand has finally provided a solution: a 'double gusset' which it describes on its website as providing 'ease when nature calls'. In other words, it has a pee hole.

But does it really work? Three women put it to the test with hilarious results - watch how they got on.

Only one of them managed to get away, literally, untainted by the experience.

Emily said: 'It was harder to go to toilet in the Spanx than I thought as the act of holding the gusset open really puts you off the task at hand.

'However, the gusset is big enough to provide enough space to do your business - I don't see why Kim Kardashian has such a problem, unless she is often caught short.'

Never heard of the things, but we live in the colony. My girls say they don't need any "body shaping" but Lycra and yoga pants don't seem to mind the odd leaking. Black ones are unnoticeable when wet, grey ones look fairly spectacular.