A very weird pee dream

Last night I had a very unusual dream involving watersports. My mother and I as we are today were in the living room of a flat I rented in the mid 1990s, accompanied by several friends I knew in the mid 1980s, still the teenagers I remember them being, accompanied by their teenage girlfriends.

I dreamt that these teenage friends were getting frisky and indulging in overt sexual behavoiur in my flat like this was perfectly normal, partially undressing into semi nakedness and licking and sucking as well as snogging - and then peeing as well like it was the most normal thing in the world. I distinctly remember at one point in the dream, one friend pissing all over the naked ass of his girlfriend before licking her pissy left buttock.

Then we were suddenly in what in my dream were unisex changing rooms in some public swimming pool type place, and here more pissing action was taking place, with my friends and their girlfriends openly pissing on each other.

Neither I nor my mother were in any way participating throughout this, but I remember feeling a longing to join in what was a wet orgy with all girls willing to have fun with all males. But I felt way too inhibited to participate with my mother there.

Later, when walking home with my mother, and my friends no longer around, my mum for the first time expressed her disapproval at all that had taken place, and not wishing to look bad in her eyes I found myself agreeing with her though in fact I yearned for it all to happen again.

Next thing I know, I am again with my friends but without my mother present, and chatting to one friend's girlfriend in particular, apologising for the disapproval of my mother and telling her that they were welcome to come and do it all again at my place next week without my mum being there. They agreed and were well up for it, and it was made clear that they hoped I could "lighten up" and join in next time. I felt a great sense of anticipation........but at this point I woke up.

It is very rare for me to remember a dream of any kind in such detail.

Thanks Kevin.

Yes we all dream pretty weird dreams. But I must apologise if I gave you any false impressions. I am not caring for my mother, who remains an independent woman living in her own place several miles from me. But yeah, most dreams do contain inner meanings and are often a reflection of our own emotional feelings about stuff.

I think what my dream here reflects is this - deep down I suspect that my mother would disapprove of my fetish, and I keep it secret from her and the rest of my family. I would feign disgust at the very notion of it in her presence, and certainly would never be open about it to her or my other relatives. My mother's presence in the dream and my lack of participation because of it is a reflection of that. The teenage friends openly enjoying pissing fun however are a symbolic representation of all the online pee fetish friends I have befriended, with whom I am totally open, and for whom pee fun is normal. In my dream, my mother, and my friends, represent two completely different aspects about my social life - one where my fetish is a deep secret, the other where it is right out there in the open.