Pee Accident in the Dentist Chair

So today when I woke up I had to pee real bad but was already late for my Dentist appointment. So I quickly got dressed, brushed my hair then jumped in the car. I just figured I would wait and use the toilet in the office. When I got there they called me in right away so I was not able to use the bathroom.

While I was getting my teeth cleaned I squirmed with desperation. I did my best to hold in my pee but my bursting bladder was getting fuller by the minute and I felt like I was about to explode. I crossed my legs tightly and continued to hold in my pee but there was no stopping it. I couldn't hold back any longer and ended up pissing myself right in the chair. All my pee came gushing out like a fire hose and completely soaked the chair. I could hear the hissing sounds and was so embarrassed.

After the dentist was done he left the room and told me he would give me some time to “clean” myself. I think he knew what had happened but was being polite. So I took off my jeans and used what parts were dry to wipe down the chair. Thank God I had a pair of yoga pants in my purse to change into. Then I threw my jeans in the bathroom’s garbage can on my way out. I was too embarrassed to schedule my next appointment.

Written by MissPiss.com

57eb669fad477_wetpants.jpg.ef30c6d57d2cec9bcaa1c0203f4eee33.jpg

57eb669fafd83_jeansgarbage.jpg.cefe244b297caae55e709fb480bc8ec1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1