The Smell of Sex

Hi

We had a fairly intense session a couple of nights ago, everyone got into everyone else kind of thing, and at the end of it just went to sleep, the bed full of arms, legs, butts and boobies, in a sweaty mess. Next morning I had to go outside to attend to some irritating banging, and as soon as I came back into the bedroom, the smell hit me. Not a bad smell, just surprising that there was a sweet musty scent in the room, the kind that makes you think "what did we do, and how many times did we do it". I didn't go back to bed, had a shower then made coffee and breakfast for the girls.

It didn't take them long to get in the shower either, then the bed was stripped, sheets, pillow cases and doona covers all bundled into the wash. Even the window was opened (9c outside) to air the place out. They were mortified, worried that lawyers and prospective tenants were going to notice.

Has anyone else woken to the smells of the night before?

Guest UnabashedUser

The eau d' pussie always reminded me of Oyster Rockefeller. You can smell a room where active screwage had been taking place. When semen mixes with vaginal secretions, the aroma changes dramatically also. I love the smell of poontang in the morning.

Hi

We had a fairly intense session a couple of nights ago, everyone got into everyone else kind of thing, and at the end of it just went to sleep, the bed full of arms, legs, butts and boobies, in a sweaty mess. Next morning I had to go outside to attend to some irritating banging, and as soon as I came back into the bedroom, the smell hit me. Not a bad smell, just surprising that there was a sweet musty scent in the room, the kind that makes you think "what did we do, and how many times did we do it". I didn't go back to bed, had a shower then made coffee and breakfast for the girls.

It didn't take them long to get in the shower either, then the bed was stripped, sheets, pillow cases and doona covers all bundled into the wash. Even the window was opened (9c outside) to air the place out. They were mortified, worried that lawyers and prospective tenants were going to notice.

Has anyone else woken to the smells of the night before?

Couldn't agree more , no getting up to shower , just fall asleep all wet and with that pungent wet pussy smell over both of you , then wake up next day to find her dirty underwear on the carpet ,!

Guest UnabashedUser
Couldn't agree more , no getting up to shower , just fall asleep all wet and with that pungent wet pussy smell over both of you , then wake up next day to find her dirty underwear on the carpet ,!
From time to time as a tease in a restaurant or outside a dressing room Bonnie will surreptitiously sneak her middle finger fully into her pussy then hold it under my nose. Redolent of my favorite scent and a bit of pee too, the aroma causes instant boners to occur.

The other night my wife and I were sitting on the couch watching TV. I already knew she had no underwear on (we're in hot weather). Every time she shifted or moved, I could smell that wonderful aroma. As with someone else's partner, she'd be heavily embarrassed if she knew so I didn't mention it.

• Like 1