Peeing in Rural Japan

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

While stationed in Japan in the Navy, I was treated to the exoticness of public coed toilets.

The major cities, of course, had modern conveniences, but just 1/2 hour from Tokyo, the plumbing was coed and no one batted an eye.

The first time I urinated in a public 'benjo', a couple of giggling high school girls in student uniforms came in, calmly dropped their panties, and peed in the hole in the floor right next to me while exchanging looks and smiles and laughs in my direction.

They washed their ladyparts with a dipper of water from a plastic pail of water kept nearby for that purpose, and left. I was shocked, but had been prepared by the tales of other sailors.

In Japan, crapping, peeing , and screwing are just ways of life, like breathing and eating are to us.

The women are very agile and adept at dropping their load into a 6 inch diameter hole, if need be. Sometimes they do a little jiggy type of dance to dislodge the last dollop of Klingons while spreading their cheeks. Their sensitive bungholes know when there's a dingleberry left.

It's very odd to observe close up -- especially if you're crapping at the same time. Of course things have changed a great deal in Nippon, but I understand you can buy used girl's panties in machines in the Ginza section of Tokyo, and some students will sell you their drawers right off the rack and you can remove them yourself.

While stationed in Japan in the Navy, I was treated to the exoticness of public coed toilets.

The major cities, of course, had modern conveniences, but just 1/2 hour from Tokyo, the plumbing was coed and no one batted an eye.

The first time I urinated in a public 'benjo', a couple of giggling high school girls in student uniforms came in, calmly dropped their panties, and peed in the hole in the floor right next to me while exchanging looks and smiles and laughs in my direction.

They washed their ladyparts with a dipper of water from a plastic pail of water kept nearby for that purpose, and left. I was shocked, but had been prepared by the tales of other sailors.

In Japan, crapping, peeing , and screwing are just ways of life, like breathing and eating are to us.

The women are very agile and adept at dropping their load into a 6 inch diameter hole, if need be. Sometimes they do a little jiggy type of dance to dislodge the last dollop of Klingons while spreading their cheeks. Their sensitive bungholes know when there's a dingleberry left.

It's very odd to observe close up -- especially if you're crapping at the same time. Of course things have changed a great deal in Nippon, but I understand you can buy used girl's panties in machines in the Ginza section of Tokyo, and some students will sell you their drawers right off the rack and you can remove them yourself.

Wow, i am speachless about the buying used undies part.. How about i find an emoji for that one.

:confused::bored::dead::eek:

I would not like to live in japan at all.

Guest UnabashedUser

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burusera

Burusera (ブルセラ?) is a Japanese word, coined by combining burumā (ブルマー?), meaning bloomers, as in the bottoms of gym suits, and sērā-fuku (セーラー服?), meaning sailor suit, the traditional Japanese school uniforms for schoolgirls.[1][2][3] Burusera shops sell girls' used school uniforms, panties and other fetish items.

In the machine below, used panties are mixed with new ones to get around the recent laws. The ones with the pictures of a girl's rump are the used ones. Reportedly the pics are of the actual wearer of the panties.

Underwear-fetish-vending-machine_-_chiba-area-jan23-2009.jpg