Road Trip to NY 1

My girl and I planned a trip up to New York City. We were trying to round up everything we'd need for the trip. She mentioned bringing a bottle incase she has to pee and I don't want to stop. That suggestion totally surprised me. So I threw a large, Simply lemonade bottle in the car. We're heading up and I notice her fumbling with something behind my seat, I assumed for a snack. She pulls out the bottle, talking about, "I gotta pee". I had no idea she had to go, she never said anything, just used the bottle. She's contemplating on how she's going to do it. I suggest she hop in the backseat. She does and I slide the passenger seat all the way forward. It is a 2 door car. She removes her shorts and bright orange or pink panties and squats over the wide mouth of the bottle and starts to relieve herself. You can hear her urine going into the bottle. I glance back a few times to see golden piss in the bottle. She wipes, caps the bottle and gets her shorts back on. I look on the mat which is a Weathertech floor liner and see some piss that had missed the bottle. She goes to wipe it up and I told her to leave it. She hopped back up front and that bottle rode in the backseat until we returned to the south. I had a 2nd Simply lemonade bottle for the return trip. We noticed the pee in the bottle got darker in color as days went on. I didn't think to take a picture this time. I'm so proud of her, she is totally aware of my fetish and knows I like realism and it's been a few times now she has taken it upon herself to relieve herself somewhere other than a bathroom, without warning, only, "I'm about to pee here".

• Like 3
Guest UnabashedUser

Snapple bottles with the wide mouth work well too. My wife can configure her pussy lips around the bottle so no drops escape and it's so much fun to watch and hear the hiss of her pee as it swirls into the bottle. Usually I have to stop the car then and dive onto her pussy for relief.

Snapple bottles with the wide mouth work well too. My wife can configure her pussy lips around the bottle so no drops escape and it's so much fun to watch and hear the hiss of her pee as it swirls into the bottle. Usually I have to stop the car then and dive onto her pussy for relief.

Nice! That's talent! Does she fill it? Lol! Dive onto her pussy for relief.

Guest UnabashedUser

Sometime

Nice! That's talent! Does she fill it? Lol! Dive onto her pussy for relief.

Sometimes it overflows. Somehow she's able to stop the stream before it hits the top of the bottle though. Wish I had that control.