I have been spotted by two guys

I actually have 2 stories from Saturday night and lastnight for you all.

This past saturday, i went to a restobar with two friends. We ate and since i was not the designated driver, i had a thrill to drink 3 mojito's. My favorite drink for sure and for some that have not tasted it, it is really good. After ending our night there around 11'sh. We went towards where the car was parked and two of us decided to use the parking lot for a pee relief. Talk about leaving a trail, i was actually wistled at by 2 guys while going which gave us the fit of giggles. The other was not so fortunate as she ended up peeing on he pants and then had a puking incident. Next day, i was hung over for a good part of the morning.

The other was lastnight, we had went at a friends house and were outside next to the fire pit after supper. During the night

• Like 2
Sephora ,

You seemed to have had a very , very good evening up with your friends . Saturday night . That you must have enjoyed in immensely . Especially in being whisteled at by 2 guys . Who saw you squtting and flooding that parking lot with your large amount of pee :wink:

No wonder they enjoyed in that sighht of you peeing but , the amount of pee you had left behindin that parking lot . That must have amazed them both . That a girl can pee that much at one time :wink:

Veryinteresting which I would liked to have seen myself too :)

Would like to know more about your other experience , Plase . This one was arousing to read about :wink:

Thank You , in sharing it .

It was amazing to gout and not worry about driving but nest time, i am the driver.. Everyone deserves a chance. :-)

Oh wow, i just notice my second part was cut :frown:

Okay, i ain't retyping all of it. Basically, i was at the fire pit with my hubby and my bff. She gets a call from her restaurant because they are able to activate the alarm. She left and my man asked if i needed to go, i didn't have an urge but when i saw what he wanted, i had told him to hurry up and find a spot away from the light. When i walked up there, it was so dark that i didn't know where he was lol. After seeing his waving arm, i went in that direction, stepped on his hand tehnsquatted and the stream went past his head and then in his eyes hahaha. But when i started hearing swallowing, i stoppd moving. I had to use my water to rince his eyes and hair and found a towel that was hanging on her porch. She came back like nothing happened :whistling:

• Like 2