Gods Gift to Women

No pee in this, but this happened yesterday, my girls had a little fun with this and handled it well.

We had some transparent blinds put up yesterday, big heavy duty things that zip together, effectively enclosing the rear deck. The guy that came out to install them was of some vague European, one big muscle type person. He unloaded everything and was setting up on the deck when he noticed Maigh and Mary watching him from the kitchen. Weather was fine and sunny, but 12 c not a bad time of year, but still cool to be outside. Anyway, he disappears for a minute and I hear Mary mutter "oh for fucks sake" under her breath and turned to look. He had taken off his jacket, shirt and tee shirt and was flexing and posing on the deck.

Kitchen doors were closed, heater was still on, we had just finished breakfast and sat there watching this guys antics. Girls had dressing gowns on with not much on under them, and they quietly picked up their coffees and went into the bedroom. He was watching them and saw them leave, and he looked so sad, and went back to measuring and fixing these things to the walls and rails. I got the Alienware luggable from the lounge and propped it on the kitchen counter and started the VPN into the Melbourne Azure Data Centre, checked on the work I'm slowly winding down.

I heard the girls giggling and watched them come back into the kitchen, and I was impressed, short skirts (the pleated Scotland tartan ones I love), stockings, high heels, tight little midriff sweaters, just wonderful to look at. The meathead out on the deck was in awe, like he had found a jackpot, and was flexing and strutting around as he worked. The girls ignored him, sat on the kitchen stools, their backs to him as the giggled and muttered to each other. This was obviously not what he wanted, and started making more noise, clattering about, to no avail. Mary looked over her shoulder once, then ignored him again.

This poor guy was doing everything to get their attention, even while I was working on the laptop, and it was killing him that it wasn't working. Mary winked at me, then nudged Maigh, and I had an idea on what was going to happen. They made sure they had his attention, then stepped into each other's arms and started a full on pash, tongue kissing, hand on bums, grabbing breasts, full lesbian look. I just worked away, smiling, and the guy outside was dumbfounded, stopped working and just gawked. It just seemed like it was something beyond him, he just couldn't believe it. After a few minutes of this teasing, Maigh and Mary walked into the bedroom, arms around each other, while he watched them go. He finished up the install with a deflated looked about him, and when he finished and wanted a sign off, I let him into the kitchen.

He was obviously looking for the girls, and when I heard the soft moans coming from the bedroom, I knew the girls were still on his case. I saw him looking into the house, listening, and told him not to worry about them, said that they would be busy in there for a while, trying not to laugh. He was trying to hear what was going on, and the girls done an admiral job, suitable lustful moans were heard easily. He was done, looked rather dejected, and left soon after.

We had a laugh over this, the poor guy looked so sad. The girls told me that they did have fun in bed, but only after they heard him drive off.

• Like 2