What a weekend!

Iam refering to yesterday "mothers day". I went to see my mom for for lunch and then I was invited to a friends because she was celebrating her first mothers day. This ended up with food and a lot of wine which i never turn down a glass of wine and my hubby told me to not worry about it because he will drive. Maybe he was expecting something out of this, but my hole reason was to have some drinks with my friend who was able to since there is no more breast feeding. It was, wine and soup, wine and pasta, wine and cheese, wine and.. Well you get the idea.

On the way back home, we had to pull over so that i can pee outside because there was no way I was going to make it. Once home, i had to go again and my hubby was volunteering to be the target. This was great, because i do go more often but amounts are less. It also prevented me from going to the second floor. My man knows when i drink wine, i need to go like every 30 min to an hour. Hey is now looking forward for fathers day because we were invited.

How was everyone elses weekend? :tongue:

• Like 2
Mine was a pleasant one . Spent with my whole family . In celebrating Mother's Day . Plus my Birthday . Which was on Thursday of this past week. Since we all could not get together during the week. We decided to celebrate on the weekend instead . Which was on Sunday .

Though it seems Sephora , that you had more fun . Then I did. Though I had expected a whole lot more . In celebrating my Birthday . It had seem somewhat lacking in enjoyment / excitement . Now if you were my G/F I would have had a whole lot more fun with you . Involving a lot of pee play . As I do know you have a lot of pee to let flow :wink:

In what all we could have thought up of doing with one another :)

Now that is what I call fun :wink:

I am sorry to hear that your birthday was not shinning as much. Sometimes it happens because our expectations are high from passed experiences.

I don't believe that i am giving mothers day a good name. It had nothing to do with me, at least for now till I become mom one day.

I have already made my birthday plans since mine is just around the corner and it will be a friday!!

Sometimes, you must take the event in charge and make arrangements, friends send you their confirmation and then i all i need to do is reserve to my choosing restaurant. My reflection towards others is, let boost the moral, bring your best smiles and have charisma because it's going to be fun with friends, food and wine.

If you wait till something happens, you might end up waiting forever, unless people are throwing themselves in the path and making plans for you, then that is okay :-)