After supper walk

After supper, me and hubby decided to go for a fast pace walk on the bike path not far from our house. Besides 2 people on their bikes and a couple that were taking a walk, no one else was there which surprises me because it is quiet and beautiful. Then again, it's still brisk, so maybe when it warms up, people will be more present. On the way back, the urge got to me and finding a place when the bushes and trees have no leaves yet makes it difficult to find a place. We did find a very old tree, something like over 400 years old which i went in that direction, i looked back and my hubby was following me with a look of desperation, even after telling no for this time. Anyways, i went in the back of this huge tree, he laid down and i never wasted any time, i guess the feeling of getting seen doing this in public, worries me. Appart of him getting his hair wet and a little bit the back of his jacket, i was proud of him to take in so much, maybe he was thirsty lol.

On our way back which we were on the road toward my house, i met someone at work with his girlfriend. My man decided to say hi and just kept walking and i told them that he tripped and fell where there is a puddle of water not far on the path (which is true about the puddle). And then i changed the subject asking if they lived in the area. Lololol I guess I will have to be more careful with outdoor peeing around here :-/

• Like 2