A visit to the Ladies

I was in a park location in which there was a building that housed the toilets, but only had one entrance. I noticed that a man went in through the front door, but then quickly came out again - far too quickly to have used the toilet. He then walked all around the outside of the building and then walked off across a grassy area and disappeared into some trees. I figured that maybe the toilets were out of order, but then a man and woman aged about 50 went into the front entrance but didn't come out straight away. Another man went in, so I thought I'd check it out, so I also casually went into the front entrance. I found the more recent guy was confronted by a sign on the gents door saying "Toilets closed due to vandalism". He was checking the door of the disabled toilet, which was also locked (accessible only with a special key issued to disabled people).

At this point, both the man and women of the couple came out of the ladies toilet together and saw us looking bemused at the locked toilets. She said "Use the ladies, nobody is in there and my husband just did". The other man looked a bit shocked and walked off. I said that I wasn't that desperate and also left. I saw the other man heading for the bushes.

I thought it would be a good excuse to go in the ladies, but that it would be more interesting if I waited until there was a chance of hearing a lady pee. I knew I wouldn't see anything because of the cubicles, but thought the sound might be worth a try and if anyone caught me then I could apologise profusely and blame the locked toilets. I waited around and there weren't many people about, but eventually I saw a middle aged lady approaching across the car park. She was walking very quickly and had that look of desperation on her face. She wasn't a partcularly stunning lady, but she was an average looking lady wearing leggings and a t-shirt. She made a beeline for the toilet, so I let her clear the front door then followed her in. I got to the door to the ladies and hear the cubicle inside banging closed, so I went into the toilet and headed into a cubicle which was two away from the one she had gone in. She was already pulling her trousers down and I heard a torrent of pee thundering into the bowl. It sounded like she was not only desperate, but peeing from a height, so probably she was hovering. It was accompanied by a lovely hissing sound and went on for about 30 seconds, after which I heard her stream reduce and she started to pull out tissue from the dispenser. I decided that was a good time to leave so I could be back out of the toilets before she exited the cubicle.

I flushed and made my escape undetected.

• Like 1