Another Trip to Va pee Desperation True Desperation

This a time my mom and I went to Virgina and pee desperation story. A couple of years ago my mom and I were together for a trip to Virgina on a road trip. We left during the morning for the trip. My mom had some hot tea and water I had coffee and some water. My mom did the driving half through we both needed to pee very badly. There is a rest stop we both remember we stop at in the pasted on the highway. This time the rest stop on the highway was closed for constitution which didnt help both of us. It was another 3 more hours both of use had to hold in are pee. There was some good traffic on the highway too that didnt make any easy. During the whole time my mom and I looked for a rest stop somewhere. About a half and hour to go then my mom saw a gas station off the side of the highway. My mom turn very quickly into the parking lot lucky there was a first row spot. We both walked quickly into the gas station found a unisex rest room and were lucky at the time no one was using the restroom. My mom say that I can go in with her its a unisex but she had to go first she really had to pee much more than I did at the time and couldnt really hold much longer. So I went in with my mom she quickly pulled down the pants and underwear and sat down. The second she sat down on the toilet her pee came right out very fast and long. Then she move so I can go and I couldnt let go it wont come out. Then she moved out of the restroom and I was by myself stand by the toilet and finally went a little. I was shocked both of us can hold it in that long.