Food Store Desperation True Story

Here is another story of peeing with my mom. This story happen a years ago that I can remember. My mom and I went to a Italian restaurant for dinner. During dinner my mom had a lot of water to drink. After dinner my mom stay she wanted to get some things at my work but first she really had to pee badly. My work is only across the street from this Italian restaurant. When my mom and I got to my work when with her to the bathroom but I stud outside waiting for her to go. My mom then say she couldnt go because there was a guy cleaning the ladies room. So she say she would hold for now and try later after her shopping. When she was done shopping I went with her again to the restrooms and the guy was still cleaning the ladies room. My mom asked how much longer it was going to be until he was done cleaning ? I say i dont know it takes some people longer to clean. My mom was bending down holding her pee in. Then my mom asked if there was anyone in the mens room room and having me check. I say no one was in there my mom say okay take look out. I stud by the door my mom walked quickly into the mens room. Then she opened the stall door locked pulled down her pants and underwear. She then hover over the took a took a long pee it was loud too. When she got done she say she needed that and couldnt hold it anymore.