Wetting myself in Central London

Last week I was up in London for work and finished the job by 2pm, so decided to spend a bit of time up there before going home. Having drunk plenty of tea in the office in the morning and over lunch time, I needed to pee when I left the building, but decided I'd find somewhere discrete. I got to Green Park but there were loads of people around including some park keepers. I managed to squat down next to a tree, pretending to look in my bag and sneaked my penis out of my fly to pee on the ground hidden partly by the tree and partly by the bag. However, I had to cut the flow before I'd finished because the park keeper was heading in my direction.

A bit later on, I was down near the river and I thought I'd get a chance to empty my bladder as there are some places where you can climb over a parapet and sit on some steps and pee out of sight of the road. When I got there I was already desperate and with the prospect of being able to pee shortly, I was readying myself for relief. I climbed over the parapet, sat on the steps and was about to get my penis out when I looked to my left and realised that there was a women stood on a protruding part of the walkway and she would have been able to see exactly what I was doing. As I was so near to getting the relief I desired, I couldn't help a few spurts come out in my trousers and I knew I wasn't going to be able to go far without letting more out, so I let about a 10 second spurt go in my trousers whilst I was sat there. Thankfully I was wearing black trousers. I didn't dare do any more as I knew that the liquid would run off the step I was sitting on and be very obvious to the lady.

I got up and carried on walking, leaving a wet patch behind, but knowing that I didn't have long to find somewhere to completely release my bladder. I walked along the riverside and turned up a side road. I was hoping to find a little alley or something, but there was nothing doing. I ended up peeing more spurts and I could feel it running down my legs. I got to the point where I knew I was going to wet myself completely and I didn't have a lot of choice in the matter. I decided it would be better to sit down as the damage to the trousers would be less. I spotted a little alcove in an office building, where there was a grating above the space in front of a window below. I quickly sat on the grating, with my feet still on the pavement. I relaxed and let it flow. I felt it fill the back of my trousers and then about 2 seconds later I heard the pee pouring onto the gravel area below me in front of the office window. Whether anyone was in there and could see, I don't know and at that point I didn't care. A bloke walked past me, then a women walked past in the opposite direction. Neither batted an eyelid. I peed for quite a while as it was a very full bladder. When I finally finished, the pee was still running out of my saturated trousers, so I sat there until the flow stopped and waited whilst the last drips fell.

Now I was very conscious that I had a very wet backside and trousers, but I couldn't sit there all day. I stood up to set off walking and felt more pee run down my legs. I took a look in a window which I used as a mirror and I could see it looked shiny. However, my coat hid most of the damage and the black wasn't too obviously wet. So, I just walked. I passed someone and they didn't seem to notice. I passed someone else - not any sign of detection. So I gained confidence and I headed along the busier streets to get back to the station. I felt the pee cooling and the wet fabric against my skin.

I got back to the station and mingled with other people looking at departure boards for train times. The platform number for my train came onto the board and I headed directly to it. I took a window seat and thought I might be leaving a damp patch, but oh well, couldn't be helped.

Then the train got busier and busier. A couple boarded the train and the man sat next to me and the women sat in the aisle seat behind because there were no seats together. Without thinking, being the generous type, I asked the guy if they would like me to swap to the seat behind so they could sit together as it made no difference to me. He thanked me and got up to let me out. Only then did I think about the potentially wet seat. Oh well, I was committed now! I got up and moved to the aisle. The lady moved into the window seat and the man sat next to her. I moved to the seat behind. The lady never said anything about the damp seat, so it either wasn't that bad, she was very polite, or she liked it!

• Like 1