Hello fellow pee lovers!!!

Koby1073

I’m new here & I just want to say first off, I love this site! It’s nice to find a place where people can go to talk about their love for pee & their experiences & feel safe without being judged by others.

I learned about my love for pee late in life. I have always had a strong fetish for panties & accidentally stumbled upon some images of women peeing & was incredibly aroused by it yet uncomfortable by the notion at first. I felt dirty & wrong for thinking that watching women pee was such a turn on. Yet I couldn’t turn away from it & the more that I explored it, the more I realized that it wasn’t just as simple as a woman urinating to relieve herself, it was a very beautiful & intimate moment that she was sharing. And, I’ve been hooked ever since! So, I just wanted to say thank you to all those who contribute to this site!

Welcome & Hello , Koby .

I agree with what you have said in your introductory. In how you view that of a woman peeing .

As I do share that thought to in it being a special as well as intimate thing a woman can show a man that she enjoys peeing .

Hope you will find what you are looking for on here / get help in your searching. As we all are searching for something on here too.

So Have a great time .

Hello Kevin. Nice to meet you & thnx for saying hi! I have found that site caters to a little bit of every pee fantasy. I had found a great number of my two favorite things here already. Panties & pee, combined! What could be better? I only wish that I had some of my own pics to contribute. Sadly I don't have a collection.