As you may have gathered, my ladies were away for 2 weeks, leaving me to uninterrupted PS4 and pc rebuilding and cleaning time. I also toured the block and the National Park to the east of us, plodding along on the Quad and taking a tent and sleeping out for a night. They returned in low spirits, old Andy Murray let them down again, and Mary had her monthly, taking a 4 day chunk out of their fun. I let them come around to being home, just lots of snuggles and cuddles until they were ready, and on Wednesday night, they did not disappoint me.

On Wednesday, I noticed that they were happier, more giggly then usual, and when they put their Rekorderligs in the fridge, I knew I was in for a treat. The only beer I had left was a six pack of Heineken, full strength, so I tossed that in the fridge too, along with several bottles of 500ml spring water. The day wore on and at dinner time we started the night. We alternated the drinks, 1 water, 1 alcohol, and it wasn't long before we were getting full. Girls were giggling, telling me what they got up to while they were away, having a fun time, all together again.

One by one we all went potty, breaking the seal, so to speak, and "cleaning the pipes" as they call it, before we started the real stuff. We used the massage slide again, but this time it was on the bathroom floor, all of us getting naked (love the slow teasing way they get undressed) and just kind of snuggled in the black plastic thing. A bottle of neutral baby oil was used to get things started, and a sexy massage was first done on me, then on each of the ladies.

Mary was the first to spring a leak, I was in the classic 69 position, with her on top, and without any warning, she was splattering all over my chin, a little strong to start with, then cleared to barely any taste at all. This was fantastic, and made me rather hard, the feeling of her mouth on me, jamming me into her throat was hard to take, so as she dribble to a stop, I moved her off me. Maigh was waiting, a finer sight was never seen before, looking up to a naked red head standing over you. She squatted a little, then pee was hosing from her, splattering again, the tinkling sound of her piss filling my mouth bought a smile, and she watched it foaming and pooling under my hair.

I was ready when she was done, and had them both kneel in this thing, then stood in front of them. I never knew that Mary could swallow with her mouth open, made it look easy (I did try it during the evening, can be done, but you have to concentrate on it) as I alternated, filling both of them. We were in this thing for an hour, adding more pee as we went, wallowed would be a better word, all the time exploring a body that was in front of you. Normally, Maigh and Mary get it on when they are like this, but tonight it was everyone, no part of anyone's body was left untouched, and I mean no part, lol.

We had a shower, eventually getting a bit sore from the hard, cold tile floor under this slide, going to look around for a rubber mat or pad to put this on. The rest of the night was perfect, each of us getting off, several times for each of the ladies, truly one of the sexiest nights I've had for a while.