Marking Her Territory 1

I finally invited my new girl friend over to house. She's already aware of my piss fetish. So she's over the house, I take her upstairs for some love making. We're laying on the bed in a mostly dark room, only light was some of the moon light shining in through the blinds. She tells me, "baby I gotta pee". I told her, here, you can piss where ever you like. She asked where I wanted her to go. I told her to piss right in front of the windows so I can see. She walks over to the window, she was already undressed so she leans forward, placing her hands on her bend knees and says she hopes she can go. She starts to pee a little, I can hear the hiss and the piss hitting the carpet while watching the silouette of the stream in the moonlight. She had the shy bladder. She thought she was done, when she flowed some more. When she was finished, I got down on my knees and sucked her dry.

• Like 3

Th

A most arousing experience you had enjoyed in. Especially high lighted by the moon light that shined in on her as her pee stream was flowing :wink:

Which was very erotic in imagining it . though I bet that you were able to enjoy in it more . Especially in being able to watch Her pee for you :wink:

That was really Great :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wink: :wink: :tongue:

Hope that you will have more unique and special experiences with Her . To then share on here . As this one was very arousing to read about :wink:

Thank You

Kevin

thanks Kevin, glad you enjoyed it. I have a few more I haven't got around to posting yet.

Noce

Stark ,

I Hopefully , will be able to read those . When you do post them . As this one was very arousing to read :wink:

Plus I once suggested to a girl . Who loved peeing outside most of the time :wink:

To try enjoying peeing in the full moon light on a warm summer's night completely naked in walking as she let her pee flow :wink:

See if your G/F might enjoy trying that :wink:[/QUOT

Sounds nice! Thanks for the suggestion. I just posted a new story called a fantasy fulfilled. Got my girlfriend to piss on the backseat of my car. I think you'd enjoy that one too. Very detailed.