New Floor Pee

Some years ago my husband and I did some work for a man who was paralized from the waist down.

The job was to replace the floor in the woodshed behind his house.

We took all the firewood out of the woodshed then removed the floor and some beams.

We got the floor finished and I had to pee. I christened the new floor with a good pee on it.

We then restacked the firewood in the woodshed. When we finished I peed on the new floor again as my husband peed on the firewood

We worked in the man's yard for many years and he was never home and we didn't have access to the house.

We both used the woodshed for a place to pee when working there I peed on the floor and my husband peed on the firewood

• Like 3
Some years ago my husband and I did some work for a man who was paralized from the waist down.

The job was to replace the floor in the woodshed behind his house.

We took all the firewood out of the woodshed then removed the floor and some beams.

We got the floor finished and I had to pee. I christened the new floor with a good pee on it.

We then restacked the firewood in the woodshed. When we finished I peed on the new floor again as my husband peed on the firewood

We worked in the man's yard for many years and he was never home and we didn't have access to the house.

We both used the woodshed for a place to pee when working there I peed on the floor and my husband peed on the firewood

I like the fact you christened the floor with a good pee, would love to have seen that!