Trains

My husband is into trains and over the years he has taken a lot of road trips to photograph them.

I went with him many times until the kids came along.

There aren't many ladies rooms in rail yards and when I had to pee I used a caboose. There is a toilet in a caboose for the trainmen to use.

Some were just a tube with a toilet seat on top and others were flush type. In any case the toilet flushed to the track or in the case of the tube kind just went to the track. I could look down and see the track under the toilet.

One time by chance we met up with one of my husband's friends and his wife Lori.

We were visiting when Lori said she had to pee. I told her to use a caboose as there was four of them parked there. I had to pee too so we went in one of the cabooses to pee.

When we got off the caboose there was a wet spot and two wads ot TP on the track, The guys gave us a bad time about it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

We explore ghost towns as well as taking trips to photograph trains.

We were in eastern Oregon and got to the town of Shaniko. It's almost a ghost town as only very few people live there.

We found a Union Pacific caboose on a short piece of track on a corner in the town.

We had been on the road a while and I had to pee.

We went in the caboose which wasn't locked or anything. Inside it was like new with no vandalism. I found the toilet in the caboose.

It was still there and there was even toilet paper. I got my shorts and panties to my knees and backed my rear over the toilet.

I peed a bunch and when finished I wiped dropping my TP in the toilet.

The toilet was just a tube with a seat on top. When we got off the caboose there was my pee and TP in the gravel next to the rail.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser
We explore ghost towns as well as taking trips to photograph trains.

We were in eastern Oregon and got to the town of Shaniko. It's almost a ghost town as only very few people live there.

We found a Union Pacific caboose on a short piece of track on a corner in the town.

We had been on the road a while and I had to pee.

We went in the caboose which wasn't locked or anything. Inside it was like new with no vandalism. I found the toilet in the caboose.

It was still there and there was even toilet paper. I got my shorts and panties to my knees and backed my rear over the toilet.

I peed a bunch and when finished I wiped dropping my TP in the toilet.

The toilet was just a tube with a seat on top. When we got off the caboose there was my pee and TP in the gravel next to the rail.

I used to have to ride the Erie RR for school in NYC years ago in ancient Pullman coaches which had the same arrangement. To flush you pushed a foot pedal down, a trap door opened and you would see the track and ties rushing past. Sometimes I held the pedal down while peeing to see it. There were signs in the lavatory that said "Please DON"T flush the toilet while the train is in the station". Seems incredible these days but that's the way it was even into the l980s
I used to have to ride the Erie RR for school in NYC years ago in ancient Pullman coaches which had the same arrangement. To flush you pushed a foot pedal down, a trap door opened and you would see the track and ties rushing past. Sometimes I held the pedal down while peeing to see it. There were signs in the lavatory that said "Please DON"T flush the toilet while the train is in the station". Seems incredible these days but that's the way it was even into the l980s

I used to ride the train from Seattle to Longview. My Dad lived in Longview and Mom in Seattle. I usually had to pee at least once on the train. When I flushed the bottom of the toilet opened and my pee and TP went down to the track. I could see the track by looking down the toilet as it flushed.

I rode the train many times so I flushed a lot of my pee and TP on the track.