This is a few things that heppened over the week, no particular order, just things we did.

Maigh in the bath, me kind of awkwardly, kneeling over her breasts, my dick an inch from her open mouth with her telling me to piss, urging me the fill her up, make her taste me. This kind of got me hard, but I managed to pee in her mouth, Maigh moaned a little and just let it fill, leaning back, eyes closed. When I was done, she stroked me gently, looking up with such a sexy grin, that I lost it, and came on her nose and chin. As she cleaned it up, she laughed and told me I should have done that first, then I could have hosed it off.

Watching Maigh and Mary in the shower, Maigh was hungry for some morning pee, and although Mary doesn't like doing it, allowed herself to be talked into it one morning. When Mary agreed, Maigh was under her like a shot, licking and slurping, something the Mary really gets off on, and whispered to Maigh to "cover her." What this means is that Maigh opens her mouth wide, and then literally covers Mary's hot little snatch with her mouth and just holds it there. When you hear the gulping sounds, you know Maigh is getting it, if it's battery acid, there is usually some gagging to go with it, but this time Maigh got it all down.

We've had fire plan sent to us early this year, and all 3 of us have been out working on the property, mowing, clearing long grass from access gates, clearing broken tree branches from forest tracks, usual thing we do before summer. Seeing a petite Mary wielding a chain saw, or Maigh getting stuck into a tree branch with a hefty axe is still something I find amazing. Such a change from sweet innocent indoor girls to hard sweaty outdoor workers. We are usually out most of the day doing this, taking lunch and lots of water to get us through the day, and as you can guess, water needs to come out at some time. Towards the end of one of these days, I was trying to drag a large tree with the quad bike, and it really wasn't working, so Mary was sawing away at this thing, and we noticed that her work pants were steadily getting darker, and just watched as Mary let go while wrestling with her mechanical nemesis. She regretted this a little later, sweaty pee soaked pants are not good for delicate skin, as she put it.

I made the mistake of mentioning that with all this pee going on, I was getting nothing, and was promptly dealt with. I was dragged into the bathroom, and pushed to the floor, still clothed, with Maigh and Mary both kicking their jeans off, I knew I was going to have a taste or two. Not quite. When we have pee fun, it's usually a sexy loving thing we all share, but this time was different, first one of them just squatted over me, and let loose, soaking my face and hair. Stinging, bitter slippery feeling pee was all over me and as I was still coughing, one sexy butt was replaced with another, and I was coping more hot liquid. This was a little better, didn't sting as much, and tasted a little less salty, but was done pretty quick. By the time I had wiped my eyes, both girls had their jeans back on, and Maigh, smiling slightly, nudged me with her foot, and told me "no complaining, laddie" and left me to clean up. I was treated a lot better later that night, that more than made up for it.

These are just some of the random things we do, other times are candles, nakedness and cuddles with a pee soaked finale, but it just shows that the variety never wears off, there is always something new to try.

• Like 3